Status
Not open for further replies.
no worries EG :pass:i dont know much about computers...but even less about fones and tablets so just dont use em things.
:pighug:

Hell Archie, I don't either LOL I just push buttons...see what happens :rofl:

I know, right? :rofl:

Goes to show the World of AI has passed me by. :cooldance::cooldance::cooldance: I'm set on "glide mode" now :shrug:
no worries EG :pass:i dont know much about computers...but even less about fones and tablets so just dont use em things.

Join the [HASHTAG]#technosaurus[/HASHTAG] club...:d5:......I don't own a mobile phone...:coffee:......hey..whatsup with a land line....:biggrin:

Hey Archie - What's your feelings on drinking tea from a Glass mug?? It's a bit continental for me!

:coffee: You get used to it over here @blue .....en vasso..in a glass..no fancy schmantzy handles...if your coffee is hot enough you have no finger prints...:biggrin:

Hi all.......Burn??

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops!

Listening to your vid "I am the Grassman, I will burn for you" ? Thought maybe you were starting your "burn" also this morning? :smoking:

im sure ive had a cuppa tea out of a lil glass cup from late 70's.hmm im not liking the tall glass.and are you crazy blue the tea bag has to be out before the milk goes in :stir:

You're Crazy!! What happens if you slip with the milk and it goes too light?? .... Outta options amigo!! :rofl:

Unless you pre-measure your milk?
And stir the teabag 20 times clockwise and 4 times Anticlockwise...

Oops!

Listening to your vid "I am the Grassman, I will burn for you" ? Thought maybe you were starting your "burn" also this morning? :smoking:

Lol! Not to yet. At the pub for lunch and a cheeky beer or five. Be burning some GSC later though!

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back