Status
Not open for further replies.
Was grinding up a few Gelato buds...and :eyebrows:

IMG_20180602_054240.jpg

Guys what does everybody think about using cannabis and cancer,
Researcher would have us believe that cannabis is successful as a cure for cancer . I personally do not believe them . On the other hand I have become cynical about most things in life . Santa Claus , Tooth Fairy , God and the Devil so I am not a good person to advise anybody on the benefits of cannabis My attitude find out for yourself if it works use it . :thumbsup:

Looks like a couple of them might be worth trying out man!

I'm sure there is more scattered throughout the QP..It's worth a try right? You never know,couple years down the line a Gelato auto..Really good weed too and the bonus, I got it for dirt cheap.

Well, got up off the couch this morning, stumbled up to the tent and felt the plants were getting a little close to the light..So I grabbed her up and gently bent slowly slowly..Snap..hanging on by a thread..I grabbed some Saran wrap,frog tape and made my way back to the crime scene..Very carefully I matched up the break and held it together, wrapping the wound with Saran wrap first to keep it from drying out and frog tape for extra security..Now we wait for the heal, followed by the knot.

IMG_20180602_063636.jpg

IMG_20180602_063424.jpg

Well, got up off the couch this morning, stumbled up to the tent and felt the plants were getting a little close to the light..So I grabbed her up and gently bent slowly slowly..Snap..hanging on by a thread..I grabbed some Saran wrap,frog tape and made my way back to the crime scene..Very carefully I matched up the break and held it together, wrapping the wound with Saran wrap first to keep it from drying out and frog tape for extra security..Now we wait for the heal, followed by the knot.

View attachment 913814
View attachment 913815
I glad to see I'm not the only clutz :biggrin: Yesterday I dropped my Solo cup entry on the patio . :nono: I was surprised to see her reaction . Hurt and dismay that somebody would do that to her . One leaf actually looked injured . I put her back with her sisters she looks better today . I'm still in shock how she responded to this stupidity . I'm getting too close to these plants . :rofl: :crying:
DSCN2074.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back