Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL it happens man, I didn't want it to but what am I going to do? ( I will cry on my pillow later)..She may heal and if she does then hopefully I get a nice fat cola up there..If not,I'll have 3 other plants with nice top colas and 1 plant with some chunky lowers...I'll update with a before and after if the leaves on that top start to pick up again, which will be a sure sign everything is going in the right direction.

LOL it happens man, I didn't want it to but what am I going to do? ( I will cry on my pillow later)..She may heal and if she does then hopefully I get a nice fat cola up there..If not,I'll have 3 other plants with nice top colas and 1 plant with some chunky lowers...I'll update with a before and after if the leaves on that top start to pick up again, which will be a sure sign everything is going in the right direction.
I would be willing to bet you will be fine I have done this more than a time or two when doing LST and going to far they almost always keep going without missing a beat.

I would bet she will recover, Green!

I had one that only had one fiber holding it on and taped it back together so most of the snapped fibers would match back up and she did just fine!

I would bet she will recover, Green!

I had one that only had one fiber holding it on and taped it back together so most of the snapped fibers would match back up and she did just fine!

Thanks man exactly what happened with this,hanging on by a thread..I've done it before so I wasn't too like oh no but I had just woken up so it was a more of a meh oh..no..you'll be ok.

It's the 2nd of June and it's 15 C what kind of horse pucky is this If this keeps up we'll be moving our outdoor grows inside in July . :nono:

Wow, Bear!

Hope that is not going to happen here, but I am wondering because after having a record breaking May, now they say we are going to cool off!

Yeah, what kind of crap is this?? :yellowcard: I'll give a caution card on that! :chimp: LOL

Thanks man exactly what happened with this,hanging on by a thread..I've done it before so I wasn't too like oh no but I had just woken up so it was a more of a meh oh..no..you'll be ok.

LOL not a great way to wake up :naughtystep:

So someone's trash in the ditch on the road farming cruise this morning heading home from work and look what I find. The big Bertha would love a big glue cookies in her.
1527939489592..jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back