Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thought this day would be a good one but it's now turned to shit.
Sorry to hear your friend's news man, I hope they soon find what's causing the problems and can do something to remedy :bighug:

Guys, if anyone wants to answer....
What's your personal opinion of me, and a why would help out a little.
I've got asp/autism so you have to be straight and clear.

:passit:
Hey there, I don't know you well but I always enjoy reading your posts. You get a :thumbsup:from me! :cheers:

When he speaks French you may have problems interpreting what The Prime Minister of Canada is saying this may help :crying:
34102600_10156600989901800_4268140883024543744_n.jpg

You grow some very big,very beautiful plants bro...You are a pleasure to have on the site..Stay a while, you're a great grower.

Thank you very much.

Nobody’s perfect and we all have have issues, inmyself have mental health problems which are hard too understand from a normAl persons perspective. I know what autism is, and I think you should work on things that will improve your self confidence. And as a kid you must have outbursts and tantrums, It can create hostility from strangers towards autism. We all should become loving and accepting of mental health. Coming out ypu should understand ypur have a beautiful mind, reaching out and greeting people is really good and being able too come out ypur personal bubble is really good, all you need a cuddle :bighug:, and I love ypu, ypur were born this way don’t accept too fail in the open world, as you have no limitations, ypu have too carry on fighting and progress and continue too over come obssticles.

Thank you, and thank you for that well-written and warm answer. To be honest, I'm pretty fucked up, i bet I can understand your situation with some info about you. Just tell me if u wanna chat some day, I'm terrible about social-codes and manner but I do my best.

I have never gotten anything, but positive vibes from you rambo. And you grow some of the best and biggest Autos on AFN. Hats off from me bud!

Thanks for sharing, it means a lot :smokeout:

I am going to head out to your grows now. If these guys are saying your grows are great, I am 100% confident that I'm going to enjoy everything I see.

Well, I trust them, as I know the guys around here is great. They wouldn't lie.

Hey Rambo:toke:
I understand the spectrum and why you're checking in.

All your posts and replies that I have read have been fine, and I've seen some nice images too.
You participate in the spirit of AFN, so all good from what I've seen. :cheers:

Besides, your abilities are much greater than your disabilities, and folks around here are pretty supportive. Many of us are treating all manner of symptoms and conditions.

Thank you vitaman. I hope my positive sides as better than my bad ones, as I know I can do some stuffs pretty damn good :rofl:
I will try work things out and see what I can improve but it's not always easy when not knowing what you are doing wrong.

From what I know your a good grower and try to help out others when you can. We all have our quirks and some days are better then others.

Thanks for sharing. Agree, when I've been active and I have the time I sure try a little bit. Could be been better dough.

@RamboGarden

I think it's safe to say that most, if not all of us, are treating some symptom or condition. And with you we stand in solidarity. I do not believe i have ever met you, so I can't really answer the question you posited initially, but from what I have read just tonight, I believe we are on the same island.

I wish you well, friend.

Thank you for sharing. Have to say it feels good not beeing the only one with a some "minor" defects :smoking:

I take the good vibes and placing in a little box, could be good to have one day.
Thanks for you honestly guys.

:smiley1: :vibes: :karmacloud:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back