Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, if anyone wants to answer....
What's your personal opinion of me, and a why would help out a little.
I've got asp/autism so you have to be straight and clear.

:passit:

You grow some very big,very beautiful plants bro...You are a pleasure to have on the site..Stay a while, you're a great grower.

Nobody’s perfect and we all have have issues, inmyself have mental health problems which are hard too understand from a normAl persons perspective. I know what autism is, and I think you should work on things that will improve your self confidence. And as a kid you must have outbursts and tantrums, It can create hostility from strangers towards autism. We all should become loving and accepting of mental health. Coming out ypu should understand ypur have a beautiful mind, reaching out and greeting people is really good and being able too come out ypur personal bubble is really good, all you need a cuddle :bighug:, and I love ypu, ypur were born this way don’t accept too fail in the open world, as you have no limitations, ypu have too carry on fighting and progress and continue too over come obssticles.

I have never gotten anything, but positive vibes from you rambo. And you grow some of the best and biggest Autos on AFN. Hats off from me bud!

I am going to head out to your grows now. If these guys are saying your grows are great, I am 100% confident that I'm going to enjoy everything I see.

Hey Rambo:toke:
I understand the spectrum and why you're checking in.

All your posts and replies that I have read have been fine, and I've seen some nice images too.
You participate in the spirit of AFN, so all good from what I've seen. :cheers:

Besides, your abilities are much greater than your disabilities, and folks around here are pretty supportive. Many of us are treating all manner of symptoms and conditions.

Last edited:

From what I know your a good grower and try to help out others when you can. We all have our quirks and some days are better then others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back