Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you learn something every day)))

Don't wash your hair in the shower

(It's so good to finally get a health warning that is useful)

IT INVOLVES THE SHAMPOO WHEN IT RUNS DOWN YOUR

BODY WHEN YOU SHOWER WITH IT ..... A WARNING TO US ALL!!!

I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner!
I use shampoo in the shower! When I wash my hair,
the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed
very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning,
"FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME."

No wonder I have been gaining weight!
Well, I got rid of that shampoo and I am
going to start showering with Dawn dishwashing soap instead.
Its label reads,

"DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

Problem solved!
If I don't answer the phone I'll be in the shower!

That is all too true.

Totally happened to me.

Stepped into the shower with a new bottle of shampoo, and I saw on the back where it said "Lather, Rinse, Repeat." Well, now that the bottle is empty, I've apparently gained about 600 pounds.

On the bright side, my hair is clean as fuck.

Well thought this day would be a good one but it's now turned to shit. Finally got a text back from a friend I've been trying to call/text for some time now. His granddaughter had to text for him. He's gone blind in left eye, right eye is all fogged over and Dr's don't know what's the cause yet. Looks like my fishing/hunting partner that was going to help me out is down for now.

Shit Bushy so sorry to hear that and hope the docs get a idea how to help your bro soon. Sending best wishes and good karma your way and pray for a positive outcome.

Care package from @Rebel arrived today...

Can't model the shirts, but here's the new mouse pad...

Ready to rock the weekend, fam. :cheers:

View attachment 913701
These the 4/20 shirts? I have one of the pads I use for my dab rig and love the coffee cup that Rebel made for me.

Shit Bushy so sorry to hear that and hope the docs get a idea how to help your bro soon. Sending best wishes and good karma your way and pray for a positive outcome.
Thanks I knew I should've stopped over when I was over that way for my Dr appt. just to see him. Just bummed out that I didn't and had to get this text.

Thanks I knew I should've stopped over when I was over that way for my Dr appt. just to see him. Just bummed out that I didn't and had to get this text.

Can never call when life is gonna throw that next curve ball and not worth beating yourself up when you miss it. Just keep the faith and you never know with the laser tech these days what they can do once they know what's causing it.

Peace bro :pass: relax your mind and then pass it along ;)

These the 4/20 shirts? I have one of the pads I use for my dab rig and love the coffee cup that Rebel made for me.
Yeah they are the 4/20 shirts. I actually ordered two, then found out later that I won one, somehow. So instead of three identical shirts, @Rebel swapped one for a different design. That plus the mousepad and I am swimming in AFN bling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back