Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thought this day would be a good one but it's now turned to shit. Finally got a text back from a friend I've been trying to call/text for some time now. His granddaughter had to text for him. He's gone blind in left eye, right eye is all fogged over and Dr's don't know what's the cause yet. Looks like my fishing/hunting partner that was going to help me out is down for now.

Damn bud....sorry to hear about your friend, hope they figure out the problem and whatever is causing the issues is able to improve!!

Damn bud....sorry to hear about your friend, hope they figure out the problem and whatever is causing the issues is able to improve!!
Thank you. I was hoping that we'd get out for some trout fishing then the fall deer hunt. Now he's dealing with the slow process with the VA getting into the doctors.

Thank you. I was hoping that we'd get out for some trout fishing then the fall deer hunt. Now he's dealing with the slow process with the VA getting into the doctors.

sorry to here about that buddy.

Its unfortunate he has to deal with what he is going through, but now he has to deal with the VA healthcare system. Which i can say 90% of them are a joke.

Best wishes and hope they get it figured out.

Let me know if there is anything i can do bud

Well thought this day would be a good one but it's now turned to shit. Finally got a text back from a friend I've been trying to call/text for some time now. His granddaughter had to text for him. He's gone blind in left eye, right eye is all fogged over and Dr's don't know what's the cause yet. Looks like my fishing/hunting partner that was going to help me out is down for now.
Perhaps there is something positive in the situation !! Maybe this is an symptom and as a result they may turn up something that could or be a lot more serious . Look for the positive the body is telling us something we just have to pay attention or those guys that do this professionally better pay attention that's the tough one getting the pro .:thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that @bushmasterar15 this bud is for you

IMG_20180601_203047.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back