Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to bend the top down very gently on that DG sativa pheno..A little more a little more, keep going and I hear a slight craccck..:yoinks: I released it immediately and backed out of the tent slowly, shhh shhh I was never here...Went in there today and she is still reaching for the sky not even fazed..I see the slight line in her stem where she is already healing..The plant is like, that's all you got b#*@%?

images.jpeg

I went to bend the top down very gently on that DG sativa pheno..A little more a little more, keep going and I hear a slight craccck..:yoinks: I released it immediately and backed out of the tent slowly, shhh shhh I was never here...Went in there today and she is still reaching for the sky not even fazed..I see the slight line in her stem where she is already healing..The plant is like, that's all you got b#*@%?

View attachment 913339
As @archie gemmill says Break that bitches neck! Does not sound like you will break her spirit!

View attachment 913339
they tough! If stem isn't too woody you can roll between fingers and keep rolling till it gets soft, bend like a noddle no break, you can do a little come back do some more until desired noddleness results

I did it to my AvT special, but the stem broke almost clean off, hanging on by a thread...I rubbed some fresh aloe on it and wrapped it with frog tape...Eventually healed to a knot with a nice fat nug..wish I took a picture of the knot it made.

inCollage_20171230_055000548.jpg

pellet rifle?
There's a thought. I'll have to shop for a decent one of those. Used to have a pellet pistol that used CO2 for propellant. The word "accuracy" was not part of its description, but it was fun to shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back