Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it to my AvT special, but the stem broke almost clean off, hanging on by a thread...I rubbed some fresh aloe on it and wrapped it with frog tape...Eventually healed to a knot with a nice fat nug..wish I took a picture of the knot it made.

View attachment 913346
cool

There's a thought. I'll have to shop for a decent one of those. Used to have a pellet pistol that used CO2 for propellant. The word "accuracy" was not part of its description, but it was fun to shoot
air powered pellet rifles can be very accurate for "close in" work

Agreed with you and @912GreenSkell on that one

I don't want to fire off any guns this close to the house, though. I'd put a trap out for it, but pretty much anything might be in that trap the next morning.

Recurve bow, blunt tip like a Judo tip. Pellet gun...the crack barrel single shots rifles that are 495FPS. Many of them are incredibly accurate. I used to shoot dimes with a scoped .177 at 30 yards.

air powered pellet rifles can be very accurate for "close in" work

Next time I am at the range i'll have to try a few out.

Recurve bow, blunt tip like a Judo tip. Pellet gun...the crack barrel single shots rifles that are 495FPS. Many of them are incredibly accurate. I used to shoot dimes with a scoped .177 at 30 yards.

@Mike20132 - Make sure you don't get a high power pellet gun that shoots at 800-1400FPS....they will be WAYYYYYYY too loud, and you might as well be shooting a .22lr.

Yeah if I need to push a projectile over 1000FPS, think i'll stick with my .17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back