Status
Not open for further replies.
Raised bed #2 - 5-26-2018.jpg

I'm running mighty low on cured weed I think Mutt and Jeff might be next on the list . They both smell divine like citrus, sweet like tangerine . Now the problem starts !! There cloudy but could be another week or 2 left . :nono::rofl:
DSCN2042.JPG

Getting one of the tanks ready for some Canuk Cheese. Was a freebie I got with the Jedi Kush beans. It sounds interesting, so we'll see what comes of it.
Mike I got a canuk cheese growing now about 40 days old. Tall and lanky pheno. I will send pic later Cheers

View attachment 911424

Morning All. :coco:

I want to pass this bye all you experienced growers...

I live in a suburb with homes approximately 100 feet from my garden. I am planning a stealth grow in it and am wondering if smell is a problem. My yard is fenced in & my garden is fenced also to keep my dogs out. I plan on even using more fencing around my Gurls to further conceal them. I also have brugmansia (Angel trumpets) a tropical plant that has extreme scents to hide any blooming bud scents!

Anyone out there with good or bad experiences would be greatly appreciated :thanks:

Brugsmansia photo above.

Those angel trumpet blooms will not last long ,compared to the length of time it takes our girls to finish when they start to flower and really start being loud
These seem to be always listed as good aroma masking plants
Calendula..
Basil.
Marjoram.
Lavender.
Juniper.
Lemon Balm.
Eucalyptus.
Thyme.
Rosemary.
Mint

Nice bed setup @pop22 !

I'm running mighty low on cured weed I think Mutt and Jeff might be next on the list . They both smell divine like citrus, sweet like tangerine . Now the problem starts !! There cloudy but could be another week or 2 left . :nono::rofl:
View attachment 911427
I'd personally leave them as long as you can - my last grow was driving me mad and my whole mindset was "Cut now! Cut now!". I managed to fight it off and the family say it's the best yet. Patience is a virtue and all that, but at the end of the day it's your grow and I don't know how low you are. Can you take some and leave the rest for longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back