Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I have alot to say but mark my words. Im very greatful for beeing a part of this community, you guys are great. :bighug: Yeah, ive got one of those moments you are feeling calm, relaxed and happy, im high :biggrin: but seiously, thank you very much.

Before the chop!

I generally do 3 semi cirkles then stick my fingers up my bum in the middle of a highway bypass!

(private joke that no one will ever get...)

Seriously, if flushing makes you feel better, just 5 days not a week or 2.

Save yourself some time and energy . General consensus there is no value in flushing . Take it from the top guy on flushing @pop22 " all you should flush is your toilet " :thumbsup:
Yep. I share the same opinion.

What's up growers, time to go punch in 12 hours of 3x ot pay and trying my buddies Walter white while at work today so should be fun. I've only barely tasted once and I have some beans of it that mephisto was nice enough to send as a 5 pack freebie last month. Time to go fook sh## up. Only 4 of us in the big plant today so lots of f'in off lol

I've heard it said that if you want to see a screw up go and see one of my grows . I don't have a problem with that . I tell it the way it is when it comes to my grows . I like to experiment to some degree , sometimes it works sometimes it goes south . I have pulled up many grows when they didn't turn out the way I expected or I pulled another boner as a result of my stupidity or lack of experience but their still mine come high or high water . Feel free to be critical " sticks and stones " But my current grow is coming along just fine " in my opinion but If you want to see you gotta get permission from @archie gemmill he has the key . :pighug: Right archie . :thumbsup:

What's up growers, time to go punch in 12 hours of 3x ot pay and trying my buddies Walter white while at work today so should be fun. I've only barely tasted once and I have some beans of it that mephisto was nice enough to send as a 5 pack freebie last month. Time to go fook sh## up. Only 4 of us in the big plant today so lots of f'in off lol
3 x looks very good . :thumbsup:

I've heard it said that if you want to see a screw up go and see one of my grows . I don't have a problem with that . I tell it the way it is when it comes to my grows . I like to experiment to some degree , sometimes it works sometimes it goes south . I have pulled up many grows when they didn't turn out the way I expected or I pulled another boner as a result of my stupidity or lack of experience but their still mine come high or high water . Feel free to be critical " sticks and stones " But my current grow is coming along just fine " in my opinion but If you want to see you gotta get permission from @archie gemmill he has the key . :pighug: Right archie . :thumbsup:

I think you are right on track, @9bear ! At least I look at it the same way. Screwing up is not a bad thing, just part of the learning process! :chimp:

image.jpeg

Morning All. :coco:

I want to pass this bye all you experienced growers...

I live in a suburb with homes approximately 100 feet from my garden. I am planning a stealth grow in it and am wondering if smell is a problem. My yard is fenced in & my garden is fenced also to keep my dogs out. I plan on even using more fencing around my Gurls to further conceal them. I also have brugmansia (Angel trumpets) a tropical plant that has extreme scents to hide any blooming bud scents!

Anyone out there with good or bad experiences would be greatly appreciated :thanks:

Brugsmansia photo above.

View attachment 911424

Morning All. :coco:

I want to pass this bye all you experienced growers...

I live in a suburb with homes approximately 100 feet from my garden. I am planning a stealth grow in it and am wondering if smell is a problem. My yard is fenced in & my garden is fenced also to keep my dogs out. I plan on even using more fencing around my Gurls to further conceal them. I also have brugmansia (Angel trumpets) a tropical plant that has extreme scents to hide any blooming bud scents!

Anyone out there with good or bad experiences would be greatly appreciated :thanks:

Brugsmansia photo above.
I'm not experienced but I've had a lot of grows . Don't be over stealthy you have a nice garden but don't attract undue attention just do your usual routine . 99 % cant see what's going on around them anyhow . Now this is just an opinion and no I don't post bail . :rofl:

Afternoon LS! Hope everyone's well and safe. :bighug:There was a mahoosive storm here last night, about 15000 lightning strikes in 4 hours, it was amazing to watch!

Hey @E Grower , I don't have any advice, but I had to rep you for your beautiful Brugmansia! I still have not yet got used to calling them that rather than Datura. Yours is a stunner! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back