Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one of them "Highs" I had to talk myself through it hahahaha it's gonna be okay Big boy you can't die from weed LMAO ✌️✌️
Hear you loud and clear . It's all in the mind . I don't have bad trips anymore after the first one but it was a doozy 40 year ago . We are a society filled with anxiety and guilt hence the problem . We are not bad people . Just my opinion :biggrin:

You're welcome! Thanks for sticking with us! I'm polishing the touches on the new "journal complete" option, it will allow you guys to mark any thread that you have created (at your discretion) as completed, which adds a pre-fix tag to it "[COMPLETED]".
Now that's a really useful function, I'll definitely mark mine up! I agree though, people do sometimes want to comment on the older threads - they still have relevant info in them :thumbsup:

Ok...here's my entry for strangest of the day. :baked:

:WTF:

LMAO I really liked it! I like chickens anyway, not just to eat - I've kept them in the past and hatched eggs in a home-built incubator. We don't have any right now but maybe next year.

I really need to get some people's point of view. I don't know when I should start flushing my flowering auto gg#4 I've never grown before this is still my first grow. I don't have the the slightest idea if I should let it grow another week or 2 before I flush. I need everyone's advice please...

View attachment 911337 View attachment 911338 View attachment 911339 View attachment 911340 View attachment 911341

Flushing is more a matter of personal preference than anything else. My last grow, I flushed one, and let the other go un-flushed until chop. There is zero difference in taste or effect after a two month or so cure.

Flushing is more a matter of personal preference than anything else. My last grow, I flushed one, and let the other go un-flushed until chop. There is zero difference in taste or effect after a two month or so cure.
Save yourself some time and energy . General consensus there is no value in flushing . Take it from the top guy on flushing @pop22 " all you should flush is your toilet " :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back