Status
Not open for further replies.
Got medicated before going out to a local water park with the family this morning. Pretty great experience, felt like I was having a lot more fun than others splashing with my kid lol

Mike I got a canuk cheese growing now about 40 days old. Tall and lanky pheno. I will send pic later Cheers
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing them. My GG4 has just started showing sex, and its starting to put off a little of that skunky smell..

Going to be gone most of the day. gotta go help dad out down at his place. Need to get some stuff done before the rain starts up.

See you all later

Have a question and need some help.
I have a Tyrone special in Dwc at day 23. I am aware that the plant is small for its age, but nutrients and ph and twmpature are right and can not figure out why its cauaing issues. I used the exact same batch of ts last time and it grow 125+g in 60 days.

Now the question...
Why are the top leaves not growing right? Is it me or is it the plant? One is growing 4 finger leaves slowly, the other leaf isn't growing hardly anything at all (they are uneven)
Any help is appreciated, if you reply here I will also link your post in my thread

1wHn3Q1.jpg

Have a question and need some help.
I have a Tyrone special in Dwc at day 23. I am aware that the plant is small for its age, but nutrients and ph and twmpature are right and can not figure out why its cauaing issues. I used the exact same batch of ts last time and it grow 125+g in 60 days.

Now the question...
Why are the top leaves not growing right? Is it me or is it the plant? One is growing 4 finger leaves slowly, the other leaf isn't growing hardly anything at all (they are uneven)
Any help is appreciated, if you reply here I will also link your post in my thread

1wHn3Q1.jpg
Looks really stunted, maybe it wants the light a little higher?

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back