Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening LS! Hope everyone's starting their weekend well, droughts notwithstanding of course. :pass:

I have a few days off now so I'll be able to hop in here more often.

In the meantime if you've not been over to my thread I have a little vote going on of which ONE photo of the below to start off. Feel free to vote here or in my thread (Elle's Experiments) https://www.autoflower.org/threads/elles-experiments.65694/ or here's the list from page 11:
Kannabia Big Band
Female Seeds Indoor Mix
00 Seeds Chocolate Cream
Kannabia Mataro Blue
Barney's Farm Critical Kush
Kannabia Afrodite
Royal Queen Seeds Amnesia x OG
Barney's Farm Liberty Haze
Royal Queen Seeds Royal Cookies
Royal Queen Seeds Royal Highness CBD
Royal Queen Seeds Royal Gorilla
Royal Queen Seeds Honey Cream Fast
Female Seeds Lemon Kush
Dutch Passion Night Queen
Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold
Delicious Seeds Sugar Black Rose
Dinafem Dinamed CBD
G13 Labs Sweet Amnesia
Greenbud Seeds Lemon Pie
Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel F1FV
Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl
Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice
Seedism Champagne Kush
Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy
SeedStockers Maple Sherbet x Pre '98 Skunk
SeedStockers Blackberry Gum
Sweet Seeds San Fernando Lemon Kush
Sweet Seeds Indigo Berry Kush

I had ideas to do grow comparisons between photos and autos of Night Queen and Blackberry Gum, but people have voted for them anyway. So let me know - which one of this long list do you think I should have a go of? Voting closes at 07:00am UK time tomorrow.

Cheers dudes, I'll be around in a bit! :bighug:

Evening LS! Hope everyone's starting their weekend well, droughts notwithstanding of course. :pass:

In the meantime if you've not been over to my thread I have a little vote going on of which ONE photo of the below to start off. Feel free to vote here or in my thread (Elle's Experiments) https://www.autoflower.org/threads/elles-experiments.65694/ or here's the list from page 11:
Kannabia Big Band
Female Seeds Indoor Mix
00 Seeds Chocolate Cream
Kannabia Mataro Blue
Kannabia Afrodite
Female Seeds Lemon Kush
Dinafem Dinamed CBD
G13 Labs Sweet Amnesia
Greenbud Seeds Lemon Pie
Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl
Seedism Champagne Kush

I had ideas to do grow comparisons between photos and autos of Night Queen and Blackberry Gum, but people have voted for them anyway. So let me know - which one of this long list do you think I should have a go of? Voting closes at 07:00am UK time tomorrow.

see you soon Elle:pass:

Kannabia Big Band
Female Seeds Indoor Mix
00 Seeds Chocolate Cream
Kannabia Mataro Blue
Kannabia Afrodite
Female Seeds Lemon Kush
Dinafem Dinamed CBD
G13 Labs Sweet Amnesia
Greenbud Seeds Lemon Pie
Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl
Seedism Champagne Kush

:greenthumb:

No struggles my own stupidity . Trying to do to much at the same time and your not paying attention and your into the doodoo all over again . :rofl:
Dammit! Too early isnt the thing, but pushing them too long in direct sun can certainly give them a rough beginning. Sorry to hear about your struggles! She is awfully lime looking in colour!!
@912GreenSkell you in the house give this group your attention if you get a chance ?? Or anybody for that matter that might These girls got a rude start and are still alive but they lack vigor and have moved them out of direct sun and on too a pile of used Promix . I think they will recover it will be cooler and they will have their feet on the ground instead of the deck . HELP . Give me your input . :pighug:
DSCN2022.JPG

Just received an email minutes ago from an Afn member who purchased 2 lights to donate to Afn members. He wishes to keep his name anonomus. I thought the gesture was worth posting here. The tread is in the light vendor section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back