Status
Not open for further replies.
My ladies are about to get blasted with 300 more watts of COB light... Just to see how they react. Autocobs, meet generic chinese COB...View attachment 910854
I'm hoping the extra light will push this girl into fattening up even bigger than it looks like she's already going to get...View attachment 910853
And last, But not least...
Have a Good day...
View attachment 910855
Damn Dichoti That looks like something out of section 9 (The Movie) I'm afraid for the girls!!!

Damn Dichoti That looks like something out of section 9 (The Movie) I'm afraid for the girls!!!
I've got it about a foot higher than the autocobs, So I shouldn't have much to worry about. If I remember right, a reviewer on amazon listed this one as 1000 par (maybe?) At 15 inches. So going by that, they'll be getting hit with roughly, by my estimate, and with lights at their heights, around 1300-1800 total, maybe? Maybe more? Maybe less? Been playing guitar and smoking Gorilla Glue all day, So I'm not exactly at my peak, mentally right now...

No I'm prob going to get close to a gr with the autos, but scrogging with photos using strains Ive run and know I get 1.5 1,6 I hope to match yeilds side by side one day and prove myself wrong!! This auto thing will be a challenge and a passion for me for the next couple years.
I'm planning on trying a couple of varieties where there are both auto and photo versions, and doing a comparison grow. I can't do that just yet, but it's definitely in the pipeline. I just have to find the right time to use my larger tent exclusively for photos - it's doing autos again this time round and my small tent will be for the photo seed.

Run out of canna butter on the oil now. :crying::vibe::vibe:
cca.JPG
cce.JPG
ccd.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back