Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for spam Just wanted to say wow you got a lot going on, I just went over your list impressive. Cheers
Hey chef, thanks! Yes that's just the photo list LOL the auto list is bigger. I have 170 seeds total. Just as well hubby doesn't know the numbers, he'd want to know how much I'd spent :face:

Hey chef, thanks! Yes that's just the photo list LOL the auto list is bigger. I have 170 seeds total. Just as well hubby doesn't know the numbers, he'd want to know how much I'd spent :face:
That's awesome. I'm a photo guy for the past ten years this is my first auto run. Not many issues just different. I will continue for personal research and meds to do autos, but could never do them light commercially indoors. I'm all about g per watt PERIOD.' They are fun and exciting though not photos in terms of predictability, yield, clone ease etc. Cheers dave

That's awesome. I'm a photo guy for the past ten years this is my first auto run. Not many issues just different. I will continue for personal research and meds to do autos, but could never do them light commercially indoors. I'm all about g per watt PERIOD.' They are fun and exciting though not photos in terms of predictability, yield, clone ease etc. Cheers dave
Well some autos are definitely capable of producing. My last grow my overall yield was over 1g per watt, which I was pretty happy with. I was using less than 100w in that tent. I've seen some monsters on here! For me, it's about variety and keeping electricity use as low as possible. Looking forward too seeing how your auto grow goes! :thumbsup:

My ladies are about to get blasted with 300 more watts of COB light... Just to see how they react. Autocobs, meet generic chinese COB...
20180525_155909.jpg

I'm hoping the extra light will push this girl into fattening up even bigger than it looks like she's already going to get...
20180525_160008.jpg

And last, But not least...
Have a Good day...
33058905_1009983175815502_2810034996822147072_n.jpg

Well some autos are definitely capable of producing. My last grow my overall yield was over 1g per watt, which I was pretty happy with. I was using less than 100w in that tent. I've seen some monsters on here! For me, it's about variety and keeping electricity use as low as possible. Looking forward too seeing how your auto grow goes! :thumbsup:
No I'm prob going to get close to a gr with the autos, but scrogging with photos using strains Ive run and know I get 1.5 1,6 I hope to match yeilds side by side one day and prove myself wrong!! This auto thing will be a challenge and a passion for me for the next couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back