Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have the one I lost 2 listening to somebody else :cuss:My stupidity . Second mistake I took them outside too early and then left them out too toughen them :rofl:

Dammit! Too early isnt the thing, but pushing them too long in direct sun can certainly give them a rough beginning. Sorry to hear about your struggles! She is awfully lime looking in colour!!

Dammit! Too early isnt the thing, but pushing them too long in direct sun can certainly give them a rough beginning. Sorry to hear about your struggles! She is awfully lime looking in colour!!
No struggles my own stupidity . Trying to do to much at the same time and your not paying attention and your into the doodoo all over again . :rofl:

Eleven Roses day 30 - one of two plants to take the rather harsh early conditions with a single setback(the other tough bugger was the green poison)
IMG_7259.JPG

I like that !! I would be ecstatic to be judged by my peers from this site and not so my peers as well . Any feedback from the membership here would make my day believe me . The Mephisto Grow is my hallmark grow If I can meet with approval on this one I feel I can call myself a Grower so feel free to jump in anytime and believe me this is NOT an ego trip . I just want to know how my methods compare to the like of @Green Goblin , @Feenix , @912GreenSkell,@F.N. @Ripper @Eyes on Fire @trailanimal @Ash-a-Ton all the heavy hitters and don't being kissing my ass because I'm a senior . I can take it . :kiss:[/USER]

An anonymous smoke in at one of the Spannibis like exhibitions would be cool. As you enter, you drop your screen name tag and smoke into a bowl and take one. Everyone knows who showed up but not who is really who.For about 10 minutes.

Just don't try to judge your progress against others off hand. Someone always has a stronger light, a bjgger budget, more time to give the plants,or just a greener thumb. That's what I like about the competitions. Unlimited class, even if I don't win, I feel good about just being in contention with the best and getting any votes at all.

heya Vapo :pass:tis friday weekend we can do medium or large

evening Feenix :pass:
An anonymous smoke in at one of the Spannibis like exhibitions would be cool. As you enter, you drop your screen name tag and smoke into a bowl and take one. Everyone knows who showed up but not who is really who.For about 10 minutes.

Just don't try to judge your progress against others off hand. Someone always has a stronger light, a bjgger budget, more time to give the plants,or just a greener thumb. That's what I like about the competitions. Unlimited class, even if I don't win, I feel good about just being in contention with the best and getting any votes at all.

wait wait wait back up a b @9bear has a journal ? and nobody told me no even the eejit himself ?
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back