Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man everyone is different too..My brother for instance, I asked him how he liked the taste on the Grape Walker Kush because I could clearly taste that crisp grape jolly rancher/ laffy Taffy flavor on the dry pull..He said, I can taste it but I don't care about the taste that much..He likes aromas and potency, the stronger the better..Then you get some guys who like to pair their weed with different wines and foods and really let the smoke linger to pick up on the vast flavor profiles...So different levels of critiques, but if there was a judge's template they had to fill out and it was required to fill in all those blanks regardless of their personal preferences like favoring smells over tastes and so forth, it would really give a good gauge on how well that grower's product stacked up..Like you said, it makes you feel good to know someone enjoys your hard work regardless..We are all evolving and bettering ourselves as growers here everyday.

Yeah man everyone is different too..My brother for instance, I asked him how he liked the taste on the Grape Walker Kush because I could clearly taste that crisp grape jolly rancher/ laffy Taffy flavor on the dry pull..He said, I can taste it but I don't care about the taste that much..He likes aromas and potency, the stronger the better..Then you get some guys who like to pair their weed with different wines and foods and really let the smoke linger to pick up on the vast flavor profiles...So different levels of critiques, but if there was a judge's template they had to fill out and it was required to fill in all those blanks regardless of their personal preferences like favoring smells over tastes and so forth, it would really give a good gauge on how well that grower's product stacked up..Like you said, it makes you feel good to know someone enjoys your hard work regardless..We are all evolving and bettering ourselves as growers here everyday.
Yes we are always evolving and as the Chinese say " one man's meat is another man's poison " We also have this marvellous ability to compare which makes us unique amongst animals . Geezuz were was that going . :rofl:

Yes we are always evolving and as the Chinese say " one man's meat is another man's poison " We also have this marvellous ability to compare which makes us unique amongst animals . Geezuz were was that going . :rofl:

That's channeling from smoking all that good weed you got growing...You had me laughing at the another man's meat part LOL

Hahhahaha I think there's a right to left setting for some of the right to left scripts

I looked for such a setting when it happened the first time the other night. Found none. Glad I'm not paranoid or I'd think someone was messing with me in the background. Every now and then, the wifi icon on the screen changes to the LAN icon and when clicked, 2 networks show up. The regular one that I log into, and a second that simply says "hidden network".Both say Internet Access..This machine has no LAN connection. I've had PCs from their beginning and have never had one REDRUM on me. :rofl:

I looked for such a setting when it happened the first time the other night. Found none. Glad I'm not paranoid or I'd think someone was messing with me in the background. Every now and then, the wifi icon on the screen changes to the LAN icon and when clicked, 2 networks show up. The regular one that I log into, and a second that simply says "hidden network".Both say Internet Access..This machine has no LAN connection. I've had PCs from their beginning and have never had one REDRUM on me. :rofl:
And what did you saying you were smoking . :cheers:

Got a pic of the roses? How is it doing?
Just have the one I lost 2 listening to somebody else :cuss:My stupidity . Second mistake I took them outside too early and then left them out too toughen them :rofl:

Attachments

• DSCN2021.JPG
    DSCN2021.JPG
    259.6 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back