Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few sugar snap peas for the old girl . She won't tend them but she'll eat the suckers faster than the squirrels . :rofl:
:crying:
DSCN2019.JPG

The true test of those competitions is the end result,especially with grower of the year and all..Growing gigantic plants and yielding crazy numbers is cool and all ( trust me I love a good yield ) but what's your quality ranking at by the end of the day..Imagine one of those comps, send a gram sample from all entrants to a lucky staff member and let them be the judge :toke:

The true test of those competitions is the end result,especially with grower of the year and all..Growing gigantic plants and yielding crazy numbers is cool and all ( trust me I love a good yield ) but what's your quality ranking at by the end of the day..Imagine one of those comps, send a gram sample from all entrants to a lucky staff member and let them be the judge :toke:
I like that !! I would be ecstatic to be judged by my peers from this site and not so my peers as well . Any feedback from the membership here would make my day believe me . The Mephisto Grow is my hallmark grow If I can meet with approval on this one I feel I can call myself a Grower so feel free to jump in anytime and believe me this is NOT an ego trip . I just want to know how my methods compare to the like of @Green Goblin , @Feenix , @912GreenSkell,@F.N. @Ripper @Eyes on Fire @trailanimal @Ash-a-Ton all the heavy hitters and don't being kissing my ass because I'm a senior . I can take it . :kiss:[/USER]

Last edited:
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back