Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wont it stay in tune at standard? Cheap tuners? You shouldnt need locking tuners unless your diving a whammy bar a lot?
Looks and feels like the tuners are shot. Lots of play in them.
...doesn't really help that I dig in pretty heavy when I'm playing my BLS/COC knock off stuff. When I do black or death, the alt. picking will do it after a while.

PS...I hate playing with a whammy bar. Any guitar I get that has one gets it blocked, and the bar comes out. The 7 string I had came with a floating floyd rose... The fine tuners were great, but the action got blocked asap.

*edit. @chefdave The guitar is a mid to late 70s Les Paul knock-off. Age has taken it's toll on her already. Half the wiring in her was beginning to dry rot when I first got her. Two more things left to do on her before I say she's done. 1) New tuners. 2) Re-wire the pick-ups like an American '59 goldtop, Instead of a Japanese rat's nest. Annndd and optional 3)Paint "Show me your boobs" on it in clear coat, So the words only show when the light hits it a certain way.

Last edited:
Hey Hey Hey @archie gemmill Common by and check out my grow journal archie :pighug:
View attachment 910642

I take it the land lady doesn't look in your tent a lot ,,, looking at them I think you could fit a few more 2ltr pots between the pots,,,
I take it they are the warrior pots you bought ,,looking sweet regardless

Last edited:
What is everyone's preferred method of getting high?

Favorite strain to grow?

Favorite strain to medicate with?

Indica or sativa dominate?
Marijuana.
Potent ones.
I've never medicated with a plant. Like... Do I let it hit the vape/bowl/joint, or do I blow smoke at it or like, on the roots or something...?
I actually prefer the hybrids that are close to a 50/50 split so it's a nice mix of the effects.

Looks and feels like the tuners are shot. Lots of play in them.
...doesn't really help that I dig in pretty heavy when I'm playing my BLS/COC knock off stuff. When I do black or death, the alt. picking will do it after a while.

PS...I hate playing with a whammy bar. Any guitar I get that has one gets it blocked, and the bar comes out. The 7 string I had came with a floating floyd rose... The fine tuners were great, but the action got blocked asap.

*edit. @chefdave The guitar is a mid to late 70s Les Paul knock-off. Age has taken it's toll on her already. Half the wiring in her was beginning to dry rot when I first got her. Two more things left to do on her before I say she's done. 1) New tuners. 2) Re-wire the pick-ups like an American '59 goldtop, Instead of a Japanese rat's nest. Annndd and optional 3)Paint "Show me your boobs" on it in clear coat, So the words only show when the light hits it a certain way.
Good morning dichotic is this a bolt on neck or set neck les paul copy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back