Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm out all day...Of course today chooses to be one of the hottest days we have had so far into spring...I come home,check the tent...86F..I run down 2 floors to the basement,scramble to get the a/c unit,run with it back up 2 floors and put it in,sweat puddling off my forehead.Temps have gotten back down to the 75-77 range...The seedlings will be ok, they look great actually, just happy I caught it in time..The whole time I was out looking at the temp in the car I was like oh fuck the tent has to be cooking by now..

I don't have anything left of the measuring things ,I can't change it so they live or die
And, yes, @chefdave that's a ramekin. I suspect you and I are the only ones here that would recognize that. Great for mousse, dips, sauces, and baby buds :cheers:

also for sitting 2ltr pop bottles in :biggrin:

So glad I found this folder. 28 years of downloaded pics that I thought were worth keeping.

90000yen.png

Relax, I'm not posting all of them.. Or even very many of them. For me it's just weird to page backwards through this in time. Images tied to some memory, even if meaningless, is still there. Same with odors, tastes, sounds, etc. The brain really is fascinating, aint it.

@Dichoti
The best thing about where we live(for fishing i mean) is the raw variety of freshwater fish we have to choose from locally....and hehehe I go after most of these species, or at least I have at different points in my life!

Black Crappie
White Crappie
White Bass
Silver Bass
Jumbo Perch
Sunfish
Smallmouth Bass (4 pounder common)
Largemouth Bass (4 pounder fairly common)
Walleye (including the elusive blue walleye)
Sauger
Northern Pike
Musky
Rainbow Trout
Brown Trout
Brook Trout
Splake
Lake trout
White Fish
Herring
Burbot
Course fish (catfish, carp, dogfish, gar pike)
Salmon (several species)

Pretty hard to get bored with all of those options...especially considering there is trophy potential in most species(stuff like bass, crappie and cats don't grow to the sizes they do in the warmth of the US)

Relax, I'm not posting all of them.. Or even very many of them. For me it's just weird to page backwards through this in time. Images tied to some memory, even if meaningless, is still there. Same with odors, tastes, sounds, etc. The brain really is fascinating, aint it.

Post as many as you like bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back