Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s everyone doing?

View attachment 901129
What’s your thoughts on giving plants 48 hrs of dark before chop? Myth or benefit? This picture was from about 5 days ago currently have her sitting in the dark till Friday see if I notice improvement

:shrug:I think we all come up with our own rituals ,,,,depending size of plant I feast on the top then work my way down , :thumbsup: staggered harvest so ta speak

That's the size I love catching... Those bad boys will make you think you've got a 40lb shovelhead on.
Oddly that's not a wiper in pic. Just a giagantic white bass.

But a agree the wipers are bad asses
Wish we still had them. They don't breed and ain't been stocked in 15 years :(

Might have ugly hair, but she's growing.

20180502_203939.jpg

20180502_203943.jpg

20180502_203949.jpg

Oddly that's not a wiper in pic. Just a giagantic white bass.

But a agree the wipers are bad asses
Wish we still had them. They don't breed and ain't been stocked in 15 years :(

Oddly enough, I was taught that the white bass don't have the stripes. A guy on a fishing page I'm on posted this pic to settle an argument over the whites/yellows/wipers.
I'd call the one your brother caught a wiper, Due to the broken lines and shape of the head, But that's just me.
:pass:
p1450210259.jpg

Here you can see how hot it was in there today..First time and the last...Snuck up on me while I wasn't anywhere near the area of the grow..Humidity took a tumble as well but I haven't been running my humidifier because it was fine until today..So the humidifier will be filled and temps are fine now..

IMG_20180502_205207.jpg

The barley mulch decided to sprout as well,must like my soil mix :thumbsup:

IMG_20180502_205116.jpg

No worries, everybody is doing just fine

IMG_20180502_204941.jpg

I'm not sure of what fish you have in your area... These put up a fight like a fish 4 or 5 times their size. A 10 or 12 pound hybrid will test your poles build quality. If there was a kink in the spine in the first few layers, YOU'LL KNOW, because your pole will sound like it's about to snap...

We have some very strong and big fish for sure...salmon, musky, large northern pike

Here you can see how hot it was in there today..First time and the last...Snuck up on me while I wasn't anywhere near the area of the grow..Humidity took a tumble as well but I haven't been running my humidifier because it was fine until today..So the humidifier will be filled and temps are fine now..

View attachment 901143

The barley mulch decided to sprout as well,must like my soil mix :thumbsup:

View attachment 901144

No worries, everybody is doing just fine

View attachment 901145
My tent was regularly at or above 90F for a few weeks. I wound up swapping out the LED panels for COBs, and now it still stays 80 +/- 5. About all the damage I can see is the upper leaves on the taller colas looks like light burn. The tops were only about 6 inches below the LEDs. They are still as close now, but the radiated heat is so much less that the new leaves don't look so bad. Either way, the flowers are starting to bulk up. Not saying a lower temp wouldn't do better, I really don't know. But it hasn't seemed to hurt my speed bud. The GG4 does have some odd looking leaves (see pics earlier in thread), but it hasn't stalled.

I sinned today... Lopped off one of the smaller branches for the meds. If my sister were not ramping up her narcissistic bullshit yet again, I might have been able to hold out. She's my sister, so I can't just wash my hands of her, as tempting as that might be.

Anyway, looks pretty snowy for baby buds....

20180502_212047.jpg

I sinned today... Lopped off one of the smaller branches for the meds. If my sister were not ramping up her narcissistic bullshit yet again, I might have been able to hold out. She's my sister, so I can't just wash my hands of her, as tempting as that might be.

Anyway, looks pretty snowy for baby buds....

View attachment 901153
And, yes, @chefdave that's a ramekin. I suspect you and I are the only ones here that would recognize that. Great for mousse, dips, sauces, and baby buds :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back