Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha...wish that was the case bud! Spent 10 hours building chicken houses today...one more day and they i have a shitload of stuff to do!! To tell you guys the truth, i am absolutely overwhelmed with projects right now...trying not to et it get to me.

Can only do what you can pal,,,or hire bear for a few weeks:biggrin:

How’s everyone doing?

8F58926D-F84A-4C60-AE10-6224EF05351D.jpeg

What’s your thoughts on giving plants 48 hrs of dark before chop? Myth or benefit? This picture was from about 5 days ago currently have her sitting in the dark till Friday see if I notice improvement

So I'm out all day...Of course today chooses to be one of the hottest days we have had so far into spring...I come home,check the tent...86F..I run down 2 floors to the basement,scramble to get the a/c unit,run with it back up 2 floors and put it in,sweat puddling off my forehead.Temps have gotten back down to the 75-77 range...The seedlings will be ok, they look great actually, just happy I caught it in time..The whole time I was out looking at the temp in the car I was like oh fuck the tent has to be cooking by now..

I could see how they would be powerful with that body type and such a thick tail...almost a smallmouth bass body, with a wide fan tail.

I'm not sure of what fish you have in your area... These put up a fight like a fish 4 or 5 times their size. A 10 or 12 pound hybrid will test your poles build quality. If there was a kink in the spine in the first few layers, YOU'LL KNOW, because your pole will sound like it's about to snap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back