Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is ninety in Maryland we will be getting the high seventies soon up here in northeastern Ontario

Are we not doing "phrasing" anymore?

24dcd717f45742f88902f587220958a8.jpg

There is spots of ice in parts of some of the bigger lakes and a bit of snow in the interior of the woods but spring has sprung for 2018 my man 912.

Yeah same here...the ice has cleared here on the lakes, but there is still some snow in the woods...i was in a couple of 2 foot drifts the other day trout fishing, but its mostly melted.

Yes no huge cats here...if we pull a 20 pounder we are jumping for joy!!
Once the water level drops in the big river here, and I figure out which cousin has my cast net, I'm going to get a bucket of 6" threadfin shad and hit my "honey hole".
Nothin's better than almost getting pulled in by a monster blue cat because you're not paying attention.
20lb cats are fairly common. If the river was low enough, I could take you out on the river and put you on cats that range from 10-50lbs.

...the good thing about living in historical areas...lots of underwater structure, and canal lock remnants...

Once the water level drops in the big river here, and I figure out which cousin has my cast net, I'm going to get a bucket of 6" threadfin shad and hit my "honey hole".
Nothin's better than almost getting pulled in by a monster blue cat because you're not paying attention.
20lb cats are fairly common. If the river was low enough, I could take you out on the river and put you on cats that range from 10-50lbs.

...the good thing about living in historical areas...lots of underwater structure, and canal lock remnants...

Yeah no doubt!! Ive always wanted to go after blues...we only have channel and mudcats here...no blue this far north i dont think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back