Status
Not open for further replies.
Canna soothes the stomach as well! I'm glad to not have to captain a boat, so I can enjoy the fishing. I'm heading to south Louisiana Sunday to fish a couple days, looking forward to getting away

Canna soothes the stomach as well! I'm glad to not have to captain a boat, so I can enjoy the fishing. I'm heading to south Louisiana Sunday to fish a couple days, looking forward to getting away
Awesome, hope you have a great fishing trip!

@PlatinumLEDTom
tommy gunz!!!
On the decks!!!!
What you need me to rig up here for ya?
Turntables? you can use my set up over there,
Cdjs located on the sides if that’s your style
Scratch needles on the arms, mix heads in the case... standard shit
Or I can set you up with a little tracktor controller
Brighten the mood in live stoners

What up Mohawk...always a pleasure!

Trakctor controller...lol that would be the day.

My preference is two Tech1200s and a decent mixer with Serato. I like to go back and forth between real vinyl and serato. I use the classic M44-7 Shure for scratch needles. Nuff said!

Boh! Boh! Boh!

How do ,,will you manage the greenhouse if you at sea pal
We come in every few days to sell our fish and all and then I come home to the gals. To be honest, we are staying closer to home as we get old and decrepit...last season we were home quite a bit more hope we can do that this year. It's not ideal brother, it's a struggle to grow here no matter how ya cut it.

Will be when I tag you along for the next adventure with the starship enterprise hydro!
Tag me too please!

Congrats to the winners of the Solo Cup Grow
1st place @Mrs-A-Ton
2nd place @AJrexxx
3rd place @Rev. Green Genes
Many congrats to my grow sis @Mrs-A-Ton and grobros @AJrexxx and @Rev. Green Genes !

I have a half a yard of wild mint to eradicate . I love the smell of it but man once it's established it's worse than dandelions to get rid of . Maybe I should grow a pig or a lamb then I could make make mint jelly . :biggrin:
Now, I don't get why some of you North American folks think mint goes with pork. Please explain how! Lamb yes, pork - WTF??

Hot as tits here!!!
How are you?
Good thanks, still hunting for something to do after my 4 weeks temporary job LOL. But it'll all work out right, I know.

Morning dudes and ladies! Working on some new improvements for the site; added a Calendar last night that I'm going to work the kinks out of; but will be an easier way hopefully to keep track of events on the site (possibly even when grow battles and other things start, etc.)
View attachment 900873

Also implementing a new group tagging function, where soon you will be able to tag (for example,) @mods to send an alert literally to every single member in that group. This should be great for newbies or people not getting traction in their threads (we'll limit it to avoid the abuse lol,) but it will be a quick and convenient way to get help on the site.
View attachment 900876

We have a new raffle system installed for the site as well; it's going to make our prize giveaways on the site INFINITELY easier and more intuitive for EVERYBODY. Rules are easily explained, there's a button you click for your "number," and the software randomly picks from the entries. No cherry picking, no chance of cheating or favoritism, all automated. Sweetness! More information will be coming on all the new improvements in the Announcements section!
Brilliant work @Son of Hobbes ! :slap: Thanks!

We come in every few days to sell our fish and all and then I come home to the gals. To be honest, we are staying closer to home as we get old and decrepit...last season we were home quite a bit more hope we can do that this year. It's not ideal brother, it's a struggle to grow here no matter how ya cut it.

Hoping you have a boutifull summer on water and land :bow: I look at your pictures and I think that would be an awesome place to live but I also understand how hard that can be ass well much respect :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back