Status
Not open for further replies.
I never been fishing :biggrin:. Have I really missed out,,:bighug:

Ahhh - the joy of holding a dirty slimy fish that's wriggling and gasping for air (or water) .... :D

That moment when you realise that design of the hook is such that it's rather difficult to remove from the little fishy without ripping it's little head off! :D

:rofl:

3355579668_5abdd1180d_b.jpg

Ahhh - the joy of holding a dirty slimy fish that's wriggling and gasping for air (or water) .... :D

That moment when you realise that design of the hook is such that it's rather difficult to remove from the little fishy without ripping it's little head off! :D

:rofl:

3355579668_5abdd1180d_b.jpg

You make it sound so sexy blue I blushing

I never been fishing :biggrin:. Have I really missed out,,:bighug:
Well just say that until you've gone ocean fishing and spent 8 hours throwing up yesterday's supper and turned the most putrid colour of green you haven't lived yet . And paid good money to do it into the bargain..:thumbsup:

Well just say that until you've gone ocean fishing and spent 8 hours throwing up yesterday's supper and turned the most putrid colour of green you haven't lived yet . And paid good money to do it into the bargain..:thumbsup:

I don't swim well I think a lake is far enough I crossed the English channel once on a ferry wasn't for me ,,,

@Ripper Are you going commercial or did I imagine that or did I hear something different or I'm an addle minded old man that smokes too much weed ??:biggrin:

@Ripper Are you going commercial or did I imagine that or did I hear something different or I'm an addle minded old man that smokes too much weed ??:biggrin:
Well I am building a grow room here soon but still just grow for the wife and a few friends.. the grow room I have planned will be fully sealed with all the bells and whistles

Well just say that until you've gone ocean fishing and spent 8 hours throwing up yesterday's supper and turned the most putrid colour of green you haven't lived yet . And paid good money to do it into the bargain..[emoji106]
Lol yep deep sea fishing is not for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back