Status
Not open for further replies.
I going to be converting an old writing desk to a grow space ,,thinking of using these
ae235.jpeg

For lighting can get from 30 to 50 watt driverless cobs

Morning dudes and ladies! Working on some new improvements for the site; added a Calendar last night that I'm going to work the kinks out of; but will be an easier way hopefully to keep track of events on the site (possibly even when grow battles and other things start, etc.)
afn calendar.png

Also implementing a new group tagging function, where soon you will be able to tag (for example,) @mods to send an alert literally to every single member in that group. This should be great for newbies or people not getting traction in their threads (we'll limit it to avoid the abuse lol,) but it will be a quick and convenient way to get help on the site.
afn group tagging 1.png

We have a new raffle system installed for the site as well; it's going to make our prize giveaways on the site INFINITELY easier and more intuitive for EVERYBODY. Rules are easily explained, there's a button you click for your "number," and the software randomly picks from the entries. No cherry picking, no chance of cheating or favoritism, all automated. Sweetness! More information will be coming on all the new improvements in the Announcements section!

:rofl: ... Mo ... That's Trawling for tuna :D ... very different

Trawl

Midwater-trawl-Scalefish-sector.jpg

Troll

il_570xN.1262363501_m781.jpg
You mean to tell me Blue those guys that I watch on TV that moan all the time about how their going in the toilet tomorrow because they can't catch tuna are not trolling, trawling their actually using a rod and reel . :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back