Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the dog got out last night...unknown to me at time..The scum bags left the gate open.I think we disturbed them because I have to let her out through the night every couple of hours and then go look for her and guide her back.
So this morning,gate is open again...2 plants under LEd been hacked off,+cuttings and seedlings been stripped.(I really don’t understand that)there is 2 5ft Ripleys og,and more plants that are closer to finish..
Looks like my seed stash has gone too

Addicted to 2 litre bottle grows lol. Critical +2.0 at day 9 off to the races.
f7052e6f557f20e0d998bd08be9dc945.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Well, the dog got out last night...unknown to me at time..The scum bags left the gate open.I think we disturbed them because I have to let her out through the night every couple of hours and then go look for her and guide her back.
So this morning,gate is open again...2 plants under LEd been hacked off,+cuttings and seedlings been stripped.(I really don’t understand that)there is 2 5ft Ripleys og,and more plants that are closer to finish..
Looks like my seed stash has gone too

Had to be some dumbass kids. No other way to explain it. Back when I was growing out in the woods guerella style I had it happen, and I knew who did it. Plants were hacked wayyyyy too early. Still had at least a month to go. Found out later from a mutual friend who had stopped by his place after that he was trying to quick dry buds in the microwave so he could smoke them. Asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back