Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair though, you are electrically eclectic :biggrin::toke:
And also slightly eccentric LOL.

It's much easier to be electric than eclectic, LOL! Sadly, if you went into the average American high school and asked them what eclectic meant....probably less than 10% would know! Hope it's better in England.
No it's probably about the same, if not worse! I don't mind being unconventional, I'm a good match for my hubby :thumbsup:

4.20a.m here....just spent 2 hours looking for my deaf and blind dog...
Found her looking very confused in next doors garden..

Poor dog...:pighug: @Oily Mark ..you want me to put you a Stoner avatar on you...?...I keep thinking you are a new starter without one.

I'm going to say because you can water and allow all runoff to run through, instead of having the pot sit in the run off and wick it back up. This all allows even moisture throughout the pot. Correct me if I'm wrong @Dabber

Yes that's correct also so air can get to the bottom

Got robbed last night..They Took my forgotten cookies and strawberry nuggets..plus cut all the leaves off of barely rooted cuttingsand cut the top off some seedlings.
Scum bags

Wow..Sorry to hear that @Oily Mark ..:nono:..we all Hate Rippers..

Got robbed last night..They Took my forgotten cookies and strawberry nuggets..plus cut all the leaves off of barely rooted cuttingsand cut the top off some seedlings.
Scum bags

:dammit: cant stand a thief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back