Status
Not open for further replies.
That is weird....

Anyway, not much to these pics - being this tired/stoned isn't helping..

This is the Cheese.. Just starting to flower..

View attachment 930065

View attachment 930066

View attachment 930067

View attachment 930069

And this is a few pics of the GG4. Still early in flower, but really promising.

I am currently stoned out of my mind from some early trim I took off the other day.

View attachment 930070

View attachment 930071

View attachment 930072

View attachment 930073

Shit yeah man!! Lots of early frost on the gg! I still have never tried a cheese strain!!!! I think my first cheese will be either UK or Exodus cheese

Shit yeah man!! Lots of early frost on the gg! I still have never tried a cheese strain!!!! I think my first cheese will be either UK or Exodus cheese
I got it as a freebie. So far it's the healthiest plant I've grown (out of 4)... Looks very stable so far. If it turns a good smoke, I will definitely get more!

I got it as a freebie. So far it's the healthiest plant I've grown (out of 4)... Looks very stable so far. If it turns a good smoke, I will definitely get more!

@912GreenSkell

i lopped off a few branches the other day. Still way premature. Even at this early stage of flowering, the GG4 is already knocking me on my ass. I cannot wait to make some tincture from this when it finishes

@912GreenSkell

i lopped off a few branches the other day. Still way premature. Even at this early stage of flowering, the GG4 is already knocking me on my ass. I cannot wait to make some tincture from this when it finishes

Sweet!! I suppose i am going to have to get some GG at some point to try!! I am going to grow a glueberry OG (dutch passion) this winter in a small pot(2 gallon)

:crying:
37064457_10214500735884629_3168838308486709248_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back