Status
Not open for further replies.
Got robbed last night..They Took my forgotten cookies and strawberry nuggets..plus cut all the leaves off of barely rooted cuttingsand cut the top off some seedlings.
Scum bags

Well, the dog got out last night...unknown to me at time..The scum bags left the gate open.I think we disturbed them because I have to let her out through the night every couple of hours and then go look for her and guide her back.
So this morning,gate is open again...2 plants under LEd been hacked off,+cuttings and seedlings been stripped.(I really don’t understand that)there is 2 5ft Ripleys og,and more plants that are closer to finish..
Looks like my seed stash has gone too
Sorry to hear this mate. When I first read it I wondered if it was when the dog was out. Bad karma to them!

Got robbed last night..They Took my forgotten cookies and strawberry nuggets..plus cut all the leaves off of barely rooted cuttingsand cut the top off some seedlings.
Scum bags

So sorry to hear that. Equipment??

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the dog got out last night...unknown to me at time..The scum bags left the gate open.I think we disturbed them because I have to let her out through the night every couple of hours and then go look for her and guide her back.
So this morning,gate is open again...2 plants under LEd been hacked off,+cuttings and seedlings been stripped.(I really don’t understand that)there is 2 5ft Ripleys og,and more plants that are closer to finish..
Looks like my seed stash has gone too

I'd be willing to bet it's someone you know or their kids. I have a pitt bull that will remove scrotums from bodies for that reason (even if your gender doesn't allow scrotums!)

howdy peeps :pass:
001 (26).JPG

was a time when you could have left front/back doors unlocked.nowadays if its not screwed into concrete with a video camera trained on it,may aswell belong to some other bastard :wall:
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back