Status
Not open for further replies.
I am becoming a PHENOCHASER!
phenochaser.jpg

View attachment 929519 She's the last one standing now. The last ANQ from Dutch Passion in this run and yet another phenotype. You can see her cola structure is much more traditional, super solid golf balls, and a different smell and set of terpenes and their combinations. I grew this one before. Very strawberry milkshake, and then there is the strawberry rocket fuel from this last girl, and the Skunk phenotype from the one before her. This strain has really been fun because she has given me so many types of smoke, and all of them are good. I can start to see though, I am becoming a PHENOCHASER!

I am running GSC and Green Crack from Fastbuds in the next run, I need to check around and see what phenos are the best from those strains.

You lucky bugger!! I want some strawberry milkshake ANQ! I am so growing some this winter

These monsoon rains have upped the humidity. My tent is fluctuating 50-60% humidity instead of what it was normally at 40%. I've increased the circulating fan speed and extraction fan to hopefully help re-stabilize. I'm to far into flower and only a few weeks left finger crossed they will be ok.

These monsoon rains have upped the humidity. My tent is fluctuating 50-60% humidity instead of what it was normally at 40%. I've increased the circulating fan speed and extraction fan to hopefully help re-stabilize. I'm to far into flower and only a few weeks left finger crossed they will be ok.
I actually try to keep mine between 50 and 60 to prevent excessive aspiration. Though my tent stays a bit warm these days.

I actually try to keep mine between 50 and 60 to prevent excessive aspiration. Though my tent stays a bit warm these days.
I'm just worried about mold as this grow looks a lot better then my last and my last wasn't that bad. My last grow I barely got up into the high 20% humidity range during the whole grow.

I'm just worried about mold as this grow looks a lot better then my last and my last wasn't that bad. My last grow I barely got up into the high 20% humidity range during the whole grow.
I think I was stuck at the 50-60 range for the Speed Bud grow, but it didn't really produce very heavy flowers. The first grow was 20-30% and while the flowers weren't very dense, they were pretty large. I have no idea how they would have done with double the RH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back