Status
Not open for further replies.
:smack: 7 O's is fat to me[emoji848] Dang I may have to try this? Is it Worth Redoing The Clones i put on buckets my way thay way? They just finally stopped looking like shite[emoji57]

Not finding any pic's to see what she looks like, but I recall earlier you said she had a good established root mass that reached the bottom of the net pot when you transplanted her? So I'd give her a chance and let it ride for a bit, save the transplant trick for the next time. As long as you raise the nutrient level in the DWC bucket up to the bottom of the rooter plug, she will recover & take off with no additional work. Just keep the DWC well aerated and cool.

@HurricaneTrees and @Chuck207 one other thing - SuperThrive is your friend. Of all the rooting & transplant supplements I've tried, I keep coming back to my old standby tried and true friend. 1mL per gallon into your DWC container along with weak nutes when transplanted. I also used it a lot when I was rooting clones to water my rapid rooter plugs. Sometimes the roots would come out so thick it scared me into thinking I had a mold problem until I looked closer.

I always hesitate to tell someone to pitch a newborn if she looks healthy, and yours does. Plants grown in dirt seem to sit and stall at first while their roots take hold, so I'd give her a couple of more weeks before making any rash decisions.
There's a little controversy about the best way to do this, but most dirt farmers start their plants in a much smaller container; many like the Red Solo Cup (let's have a party); and hold her under a small light - like maybe a 23 or 42W CFL in a brooder or clip-on reflector, placed 3-4" above the plant. Once you get a good root mass in the solo cup, transplant to a much larger, or even your final size container. Some go through a mid size then final container; many argue the extra transplant is unnecessary. And some argue against anything but starting in the final size container so there's no transplant stress.
I happen to think it's best to get a good root mass started, then transplant. The larger root mass helps reduce stress with transplanting, and establishes a lot faster in the larger container when it's moved.
But you are where you are - give her a chance. She's not really going to take off until the roots get established.
That helps a lot, appreciate that!

A long time ago in a crappy apartment not all that far away..... I was an internet DJ for a 24 hour automated station that I think I was pretty much the only one that tuned in on a regular basis... Fast forward a few years and I am a rock club DJ in Second Life (yeah, i know). Ran me own very popular club, too, but I digress... Anyway, I have accumulated a ton of songs while doing this.

Been considering restarting the automated station for AFN. Anyone can send in a song and it will immediately go on the playlist, and anyone can request a song to be played. Pretty cool system, really. Just have to find the time to set it all up...

Anyway, I figured while going through this mountain of random music, I'd post up some of them for you all to (hopefully) enjoy..

@Mike20132 ...this has been knocked into Reported Posts for @Son of Hobbes ...:headbang:..this is exactly where we are going...we want 24 hour [HASHTAG]#afnradio[/HASHTAG] ...reels filled with interviews tips and tutorials...and some Good music... [HASHTAG]#choonin[/HASHTAG]

@Mike20132 ...this has been knocked into Reported Posts for @Son of Hobbes ...:headbang:..this is exactly where we are going...we want 24 hour [HASHTAG]#afnradio[/HASHTAG] ...reels filled with interviews tips and tutorials...and some Good music... [HASHTAG]#choonin[/HASHTAG]

Great idea! That would be a hit I think, especially the tips and tutorials part. Good luck!

HEY EVERYONE … SKELLY WANTS TO BE A HYDRO FARMER!!!!! HOOT HOOT !!!!!

All seriousness aside, Bud, well done!!! There used to be a timer on the market (RainBird???) that could even be used to automate that. Could give you some little extra freedom - feed them now, go to the mountains for a few days & feed them again while you're gone.

And by the way, those are some real Amazon Women you have in the garden. :ladies:Congrats as usual on a job well done.
Now I gotta struggle with my little 5 sq.ft. in the corner :crying:

Good morning everyone! :bighug:Hoping for rain here today!

@Son of Hobbes might consider having a word with @Hippy_BiotabsF70 and @Slater who, I believe, also have DJ experience.

HEY EVERYONE … SKELLY WANTS TO BE A HYDRO FARMER!!!!! HOOT HOOT !!!!!

All seriousness aside, Bud, well done!!! There used to be a timer on the market (RainBird???) that could even be used to automate that. Could give you some little extra freedom - feed them now, go to the mountains for a few days & feed them again while you're gone.

And by the way, those are some real Amazon Women you have in the garden. :ladies:Congrats as usual on a job well done.
Now I gotta struggle with my little 5 sq.ft. in the corner :crying:

I have it, it's called Inkbird. Great system that controls temps in the room and only costs like 25$, but you are thinking of the Rainbird automated watering system. They use the same system for watering golf courses, much smaller version indoors obviously.

I think the system is a little pricey though. The Autopot system is much, much cheaper.

Good morning everyone! :bighug:Hoping for rain here today!

@Son of Hobbes might consider having a word with @Hippy_BiotabsF70 and @Slater who, I believe, also have DJ experience.

Mostly illegal experience like field parties and pirate radio but yep, been DJing since 91 :thumbsup:

I did do LEGAL internet radio once and was resident in a club for a while, but forests and fields soon called :crying:

Hello all.....I made a big boo boo.....last night after watering i forgot to fill my bubble bucket up......does anybody know the minimum time to bubble your water to evaporate the chlorine please??????????????
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back