Status
Not open for further replies.
Was she putting off a strong grape smell?

Kind of, it's not kool-aid or candy grape. It's more like vineyard grape, sickly sweet and a sour note. So damn sticky, and every millimeter covered in trichs.

Kind of, it's not kool-aid or candy grape. It's more like vineyard grape, sickly sweet and a sour note. So damn sticky, and every millimeter covered in trichs.
That's awesome! The grape stains have been some of the frostiest buds I have ever seen.

I think Kool aid grape is probably my favorite of the grape smells, absolutely love it.

That's awesome! The grape stains have been some of the frostiest buds I have ever seen.

I think Kool aid grape is probably my favorite of the grape smells, absolutely love it.

They are smallish buds but I think they will dry well and cure up to be more like candy grape. I agree on frost brother, freeze berry was as the only thing I've grown frostier.

Mike.. just tried your oven tip..[emoji91][emoji106]
I used to do two sessions of 30 minutes each, but it got a bit too dry. I only do this with "accidental" early chops, as the buds are small. Larger ones won't dry well this way, or at least not very quickly.

Glad it worked for you :)

View attachment 928560
woOt!

5 out of 6 are up!

From first to last, Portal Ruby, Portal Citris Noir, Portal Skywalker, Portal Stone Dragon [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], Portal Stone Dragon [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

Zamnesia Critical surprisingly lagging, my bottle Zammy Critical is a very healthy bitch so I'm confident she will come up!

Also ordered a new tent! 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.4!
Very happy with this hight as I have a cooled vertical hood which uses 400mm minimum to hang, lost far to much vertical space in the old 1x1x2!

New airstones! Big bastards! New water pumps also!

I have had my retail therapy... (For now).. erections and constructions and new journals incoming!

Shhhh.. don't tell Mrs f6!
Good luck with the new rig, F6! Looking forward to some pics!

Hopefully you got answers from some others too. The answer is, 'it depends'..... How old are the plants you are putting in there? If they have no roots sticking out the bottom you either need water just over the net cup or a top feed. If the roots are already busting out, lower the water to within an inch of the net cup and keep the level there forever. This allows the roots to find the water, the bubbles to splash the bottom and wick up, but also allows for net pot drainage, and air uptake.

Good to see you, Rev!

Good morning, Dave! Will be leaving in a minute to go deal with the VA DMV to get my driver's license renewed..............rather go for a root canal!

Not so sure about that. When you walk out of the DMV, it's over. When you walk out from a root canal, weeks of lingering pain.....

Not to endorse either, mind you. :rofl:

Worst visit I ever had at a DMV was in Worcester, MA.. A little over 4hrs.. My buddy and I left to get lunch and came back with 2hrs to spare..

Now keep in mind, i've had 20 vehicles in the 22yrs of driving but 5 of them were for 2yrsor longer.. I was a mechanic when I was younger and would buy $100 shitboxes and fix them up just to drive them into the ground.. In my defense, I only blew up 1 engine, lost a head gasket on another but the rest just needed more than they were worth..

And I have wicked anxiety with dentists but I must admit, it would be a toss up which i'd rather do!!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back