Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180710_180241.jpg

woOt!

5 out of 6 are up!

From first to last, Portal Ruby, Portal Citris Noir, Portal Skywalker, Portal Stone Dragon [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], Portal Stone Dragon [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

Zamnesia Critical surprisingly lagging, my bottle Zammy Critical is a very healthy bitch so I'm confident she will come up!

Also ordered a new tent! 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.4!
Very happy with this hight as I have a cooled vertical hood which uses 400mm minimum to hang, lost far to much vertical space in the old 1x1x2!

New airstones! Big bastards! New water pumps also!

I have had my retail therapy... (For now).. erections and constructions and new journals incoming!

Shhhh.. don't tell Mrs f6!

Your Morning Smile and a woman's logic !!
The kitchen sink is clogged !! The landlady has some liquid plumber The landlady doesn't want to waste it by pouring it down the drain ??? Isn't the intention to pour it down the drain to clear the clogged drain ?? Dam did I miss another memo . :nono: :rofl: No wonder I smoke weed it makes the stupidity bearable .:haha:

Your Morning Smile and a woman's logic !!
The kitchen sink is clogged !! The landlady has some liquid plumber The landlady doesn't want to waste it by pouring it down the drain ??? Isn't the intention to pour it down the drain to clear the clogged drain ?? Dam did I miss another memo . :nono: :rofl: No wonder I smoke weed it makes the stupidity bearable .:haha:

Gd' morning 9bear I'd trade your clogged drain for my White Widow that I just BROKE OFF at the dirt line. i can't even blame it on the dog. Reached in one handed to take her out for a pic and knocked her over into the wall and SNAP. Clean break.:doh:

Gd' morning 9bear I'd trade your clogged drain for my White Widow that I just BROKE OFF at the dirt line. i can't even blame it on the dog. Reached in one handed to take her out for a pic and knocked her over into the wall and SNAP. Clean break.:doh:
I hear you Fennix . I dropped the screen door on a Dragon Blood but she forgave me and all she said was I was a sloppy old man . I only nicked a sunleaf and she said she had more Very considerate :thumbsup:

Have looked around a bunch but havnt found much, for other 5 gal bucket dwc growers how high do you fill you bucket first 2 weeks on a 5 gal? Ive heard up to bottom of net pot like i have pic but then i see people say Lower and higher[emoji848][emoji55]
b95bb720c71f6e5a3905c8fe3c29efaa.jpg

Wanna see my plants?[emoji102] Message me[emoji106]

Hopefully you got answers from some others too. The answer is, 'it depends'..... How old are the plants you are putting in there? If they have no roots sticking out the bottom you either need water just over the net cup or a top feed. If the roots are already busting out, lower the water to within an inch of the net cup and keep the level there forever. This allows the roots to find the water, the bubbles to splash the bottom and wick up, but also allows for net pot drainage, and air uptake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back