Status
Not open for further replies.
Really but if you just keep it circulating it gets those ppm up. Or so u mean the benefit would b giving the plants more oxygen? Is that right? If I had more money I’d just get a co2 tank and regulator etc. peace

Nuggets
Driving more O2 into the water is the idea there, yeah. I'm DWC so i'm already bubbling air through the water. Might as well enrich the O2 content.

G'nite, all!

Driving more O2 into the water is the idea there, yeah. I'm DWC so i'm already bubbling air through the water. Might as well enrich the O2 content.

Oh yeah sweet great idea, I do hydro also but I’m a Wilma system not sure what u call that, jus res underneath pots on top, feed every 4 hrs or so in perlite recirculating. Might b something to look into. Peace

Nuggets

I cannot look at this and not laugh... and I don't even know why.

walsanta.gif

So. Spent my evening attempting to play pool after smoking a blunt of each of the latest strains I've harvested. Maaaaannnnn lemme tell you what, a blunt of northern lights, followed by one of blackberry kush and a couple bowls of Audrey2 made playing pool quite a task... Thank god we split those between 4 of us...if not I'd probably still be trying to chalk my stick...
Still a little high after 5 hours.
Damn I grow some good weed. Thanks for letting me learn from ya, older members.

Mann... Everything but the Northern Lights was delicious...

So. Spent my evening attempting to play pool after smoking a blunt of each of the latest strains I've harvested. Maaaaannnnn lemme tell you what, a blunt of northern lights, followed by one of blackberry kush and a couple bowls of Audrey2 made playing pool quite a task... Thank god we split those between 4 of us...if not I'd probably still be trying to chalk my stick...
Still a little high after 5 hours.
Damn I grow some good weed. Thanks for letting me learn from ya, older members.

Mann... Everything but the Northern Lights was delicious...

It'll probably take another year, but I look forward to having multiple strains to choose from at smoke time... I'll get there!

It'll probably take another year, but I look forward to having multiple strains to choose from at smoke time... I'll get there!
I just pop seeds 2-3 weeks apart. My relatives and close friends love it all, So I may have to start tripling the amount I germ at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back