Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the CO2 generator bubbles through something (drying agent?) before heading of to work. Nice DIY gas generator. The evil scientist in me shows respect... :worship:

Yeah just goes through a water filter so you can see if it is still working, just bubbles then releases up to hose to fan, I’ve gone completely different (and more expensive) with my heater it’s an electric fan heater, now I place this on the floor so it moves the co2 around as co2 is heavier than air, only been a week, room is completely sealed and plants r going well thus far[emoji106]

Nuggets

It almost looks like you're fermenting something and running the co2 through a bubbler. If so, that is one hell of a good idea for a mead maker like me. I'd have to pipe in the CO2 from outside, as the tent is a bit too warm for the fermentation. I am def gonna work on that. No reason to let all that Co2 go to waste.

My first thought was that it was a still!

@Auto melt hey mate a few more I stuffed up, plants around these 2 r 2 foot tall, all planted same time + same love......u tell me? [emoji848]
646d42977b9f179bc41edd9cb0c59ead.jpg
c79b99daffbb789b5b86ab9e20fa12b1.jpg
and they were good genetics that I have successfully grown for 8 or 9 months!

Nuggets

Yeah just goes through a water filter so you can see if it is still working, just bubbles then releases up to hose to fan, I’ve gone completely different (and more expensive) with my heater it’s an electric fan heater, now I place this on the floor so it moves the co2 around as co2 is heavier than air, only been a week, room is completely sealed and plants r going well thus far[emoji106]

Nuggets
Were I a mad scientist on a limitless budget, I would almost certainly get some Lithium Hydroxide and make a scrubber that basically turns CO2 into water and oxygen, and draw that through the air pumps, feeding the airstones in the tanks... This way whatever accumulates on the bottom of the tent doesn't pour out into my small room.

The plan is to get a still so instead of throwing away the byproduct (alcohol) I can distill it and start making @912GreenSkell ‘s tinture![emoji106]

Nuggets

Sounds like a plan! That tincture is something I want to try down the road!

Folks, I have to depart and journey up the Jungle River for some shopping. I need to get my head right for dealing with the idjits at the DMV in the morning. I wonder if it would help to go stoned.......nahhhhhhh, probably get arrested!

Really but if you just keep it circulating it gets those ppm up. Or so u mean the benefit would b giving the plants more oxygen? Is that right? If I had more money I’d just get a co2 tank and regulator etc. peace

Nuggets

Folks, I have to depart and journey up the Jungle River for some shopping. I need to get my head right for dealing with the idjits at the DMV in the morning. I wonder if it would help to go stoned.......nahhhhhhh, probably get arrested!
Happy trails, friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back