Status
Not open for further replies.
_IGP1273.JPG
_IGP1271.JPG

Double Grape has been harvested. Much smaller than my last plants, but what a beauty she is. I didnt wiegh it, but she filled a large paper shopping bag before trimming, and half of one after the trim. Probably about 3 Oz.

I keep my clones on a bucket and go straight to bucket from that so yes, so keep an inch under net pot?

Hopefully you got answers from some others too. The answer is, 'it depends'..... How old are the plants you are putting in there? If they have no roots sticking out the bottom you either need water just over the net cup or a top feed. If the roots are already busting out, lower the water to within an inch of the net cup and keep the level there forever. This allows the roots to find the water, the bubbles to splash the bottom and wick up, but also allows for net pot drainage, and air uptake.

ec8cb9cc854c844769a45c69ed2a8429.jpg

Mate I’m pretty new to the auto world and I have had the same problem, still do sometimes, the one thing I’ve noticed and @912GreenSkell is the guru so he would know more but, I’ve stuffed autos from just the smallest thing, they r very finicky in the first few weeks, I’ve learned to stop fussing over them so much just cos they r autos, find something that works and stick to it, if they have a bad or problematic first few weeks u can kiss your yield goodbye here is a picture of one I stuffed up and one I didn’t the one I didn’t is only small in a small pot it was originally a tent filler, tell u what since I’ve been playing with co2 and high temps my success rate is down but we have to make mistakes to learn,

Mate I’ve struggled with the black dog on and off for years (depression) and the one thing that’s helping me at the moment is growing, I fucking love it, keeps my busy, is something I enjoy and provides me medicine. Can’t beat that right, I live on my own, my x and I have our son week about, and when it’s her week to have him I get bloody depressed man the I just say mnmnmnmn I wonder if that auto from SAG seeds can handle some more nitrogen at day 13? From there it leads to another job on my girls and so forth then it’s time to have my boy again, I know I can speak a lot of shit but as @Vapo69 said.......if you need to talk... might be on the other side of the world but looks like we have one thing in common eh! Lol anyway the girl I stuffed, I forgot I had her in the tent with the clones high temps and co2 fried her, others I just didn’t listen to what they were telling me. the other young one looks like she is going well ditto my almost ready lowryder 2 and my critical autos in hydro system 1.5 weeks into flower [emoji253] peace people all we need is peace [emoji106][emoji850]I’ll stop typing now @Auto melt hope u get a win soon, I do both, have a tent for autos one for photos cloning and so forth and another general purpose/veg tent, well it’s 10am here in oz gorgeous day and I’m just about to go get my son, we have a cool week planned here on the farm. some lowryder is on the menu, helps with my back and got a bit of a drive AFN rocks have a great day/night people. The lights just came on in these photos
26613311e560b2a1069eb3894f79de5c.jpg
759b5d3de8d5e0cfd9240455520ed652.jpg
8324f98e69e6afd8d31dfe7f025fce95.jpg
0f6dae57f7aabb7667b05623c57f4f1b.jpg
00b1295a5c843798d3d1e125f6eefaad.jpg

Nuggets

I appreciate the kind reply.... here’s a little structure and feed chart, the watering should be done probably daily or 1 day break with small intervals of shower of waterings.... this feed chart is created by a very gifted grower who has been growing a dozen different autos and has mastered it ! About co2 I would personally recommend a co2 bag which will take another burden of stress and control off your head.

Attachments

• 457D3D1C-36D5-414F-A580-0283A90D7FA1.png
    457D3D1C-36D5-414F-A580-0283A90D7FA1.png
    320.5 KB · Views: 43
Good morning, Dave! Will be leaving in a minute to go deal with the VA DMV to get my driver's license renewed..............rather go for a root canal!
If possible I try to get there 40 minutes early, usually sets me up to be one of the first few in line. Some states have an appointment system online as well, when I was in a state with one that helped so much.

I keep my clones on a bucket and go straight to bucket from that so yes, so keep an inch under net pot?

ec8cb9cc854c844769a45c69ed2a8429.jpg

Yes, it's not worth getting out a ruler, but the idea is keep the water where it will splash the roots that are in the air, and keep the media moist by wicking. The water level is not nearly as important as pH and PPM. In hydro pH is everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back