Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you Fennix . I dropped the screen door on a Dragon Blood but she forgave me and all she said was I was a sloppy old man . I only nicked a sunleaf and she said she had more Very considerate :thumbsup:

Accidents happen. Imagine what I'd be saying if the dog had done it this time. Oh well, Just toweled her replacement.

Ok, so had a look at the girls this morning and the ANQ was hanging over, she just couldn't hold herself up without the yoyos, and even those were struggling to help her. She just got so big under all the lights and all the time it's took her to finish,...117 day Auto Night Queen. :crying:

This was her just three days ago, maybe some of you saw her. That's her on the left.

IMG_1720.JPG

Now today she just couldn't go anymore. Trichs were fine around 5% or so and she smelled really sweet and hashy, with that strawberry punch that hits you deep in your nose. Had to chop her though...:smokeit:

More pics to come!

Today she needed the axe, and the axe fell...
ANQ day 117, eight hours of trimming, and the best pipe load of anything marijuana related in my entire life!
I had to lay her over the grill just to take her picture:( BTW ...the wet weight was over 850 something grams guys. I didn't even bother to weigh up the little stuff.
IMG_1780.JPG

The buds were foxtailed a lot but solid as rocks man! Weird looking stuff and a pain to trim.

IMG_1782.JPG
IMG_1783.JPG
IMG_1785.JPG

Her structure was really cool, but the best part was coming,...after all that trimming. The best pipe in my life was a combo of my top flower on the Glueberry OG and the scissor hash from "Stretch". Wow!!!
:dizzy:
IMG_1793.JPG

So high I couldn't even focus the camera! More documented stuff to come on this girl!

There is a lot to say about her, and I will give you the smoke and grow report soon. Thanks for taking the time to check her out. :thanks:

Ok, I am trying to figure this out...at 850 grams wet, and these buds are not too moist and very hard packed, what could the dry weight be? I didn't even weigh up the popcorn and trim of course. This was just the nice smokeable stuff. Most of the midlevel stuff was still very triched up, and lower was also nice, and going to make some super hash. It already tastes and smells a bit like hash now!

Ok, I am trying to figure this out...at 850 grams wet, and these buds are not too moist and very hard packed, what could the dry weight be? I didn't even weigh up the popcorn and trim of course. This was just the nice smokeable stuff. Most of the midlevel stuff was still very triched up, and lower was also nice, and going to make some super hash. It already tastes and smells a bit like hash now!

25% more or less...:headbang: @MedCzech

About to go shopping for more seeds. Based on my current inventory, any suggested strains I should look for? Hoping for a well-rounded inventory for the 2019 grows...

View attachment 928648

Gee, Mike, kinda begs the obvious question.......Do you really need more seeds? LOL! I vote for more sativas....

I'm baaaaaaaaack! with my I survived the DMV button on! Only took a little over 2 hours today........a full 1/3 of that time was spent waiting in line to get a number to wait until called. Maybe the root canal comparison was a little too much..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back