Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dichoti Did you catch any fish? I luv the fresh (not cured) garlic that will be nice and spicy!
Yeah, I wound up catching 20 one and two pound channel cats. I was honestly hoping to catch some bigger hybrid striped bass, But it appears they've all moved down stream to the bigger river that I was too lazy to go to.

4 of 5 BT have popped fed them some MC SC and the race is on
f6b58682602d662f8abf84999b30b1c0.jpg
cded8e5fa57065b854e5c99525e883d3.jpg
9b68d8ca37d624a880daaa5442364b74.jpg
f0fed25c63e693bd4cb0ef223227c805.jpg
Man, you're gonna talk me into buying sweet candy when I put in another MC order...

Yeah, I wound up catching 20 one and two pound channel cats. I was honestly hoping to catch some bigger hybrid striped bass, But it appears they've all moved down stream to the bigger river that I was too lazy to go to.
My dad lives on the eastern cheasapeake bay. We catch a lot of Striped bass not the white bass hybrid, But we call them rockfish. Also Sea trout, blues, flounder, crocker, there are red and black drum but they are in 80-100ft of water near bloody point lighthouse and are not easy or frequently caught.

My dad lives on the eastern cheasapeake bay. We catch a lot of Striped bass not the white bass hybrid, But we call them rockfish. Also Sea trout, blues, flounder, crocker, there are red and black drum but they are in 80-100ft of water near bloody point lighthouse and are not easy or frequently caught.
I used to catch reds all the time, And the trout when they moved inland over oyster beds. Reds would hit live shrimp suspended 2-3 ft below a bobber, right off the edge of the salt marsh.
I used to love fishing for flounder, too. White maribou jigs tipped with squid, fished on the eddys around dock/pier pylons used to keep my belly full of fish and blackening seasoning...

I wish the fish in my area was as good as salt water fish...

Ok, everyone. Time for you to tell your " I GOT SO HIGH STORY" ! Mine is from not that long ago.

I GOT SO HIGH one morning on a day off I forgot I had gotten high, so I went back out to the Man Cave to spark something up. I was so high, I forgot what I was going to do on the way out there. So there I am in the Man Cave, staring around at all my stuff, trying to remember what the hell I was out there for. Eventually I just say, screw it, but while I am here, I might as well get high. So...I pack up a big fat bong and just as I am about to light it, I burst out laughing so loud and nearly drop everything and fall over, realizing what had just happened. I knocked multiple things over in the flurry of laughter, but nothing broke, except my gut. BTW I smoked the bong anyway!!

Man I was stinkin high that morning!! :hookah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back