Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so hope I'm not going against rules, but I'm looking at auto ultimate seeds and i want your guys honest opinion as to if its worth it when I have hundreds of mephisto seeds. I was disappointed in the quality of the autoduck I grew last year. In a 5 gallon dwc bucket what can i get yield wise and is it 100 days or is it longer? Im sure its been answerrd but would appreciate some help in the right direction for some decent resolution photos and weights. What about in smaller containers or soil how does it yield then? Say 3 gallon air pot

Thanks fellow stoners
:bighug:

hi folks :pass:heya Miss :pass:Auto Ultimate is one of the first plants i grew,have done a number of times,its known to get big :growing:im a big fan of dp abbk
im a huge fan of walter white and mephisto in general.if ya have seeds use some up before you get more :shrug:
:pighug:

Trying to make a break for it.
26ae6b6a49c713616dc2edfc37e9cd3b.jpg

Do you guys think if i keep a male plant in my closet it can still throw pollen that would hit my plants in a tent in other room.? Like if the pollen will somehow float to the fems?

Do you guys think if i keep a male plant in my closet it can still throw pollen that would hit my plants in a tent in other room.? Like if the pollen will somehow float to the fems?
It will stick to your clothes and can be carried over that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back