Status
Not open for further replies.
Res temps are now hovering around 85F.

The air conditioner I ordered cannot get here soon enough. So far the bacteria is holding off the bad germs, but the lack of dissolved oxygen is starting to worry me. Especially with the weird runaway PPM problem in the GG4 tank. I've read that a cal mag deficiency can also cause lockout of other nutes. Not sure about this, but it would explain things. Going to try that with the next feed. 1/2 strength

Been 90F in this room all day all weekend. It's driving me mad.

Upper numbers are tent, lower are room.

20180708_213456.jpg

My brother and his fiance came to visit for vacation for nine days. They decided to get married ,basically at a moments noticed. We found a ordained minister and made it happen within 24 hours...What a blast..lol My brother is a friend of anything cannabis...and I decided to share some of the fruits of my labor. I didn't tell him that I grow. He was very, very pleased with the smoke ( Sour Stomper) he just kept saying..."God, Damn!..you cant get this good shit back home". What really, got me is when he said, Man, I wish we could grow this, I wish I knew your contact, I would go get some more. That coming from a connoisseur of sorts, made my day.
You are probably wondering if I let him know that I grew it myself...I did, I trust my brother and his wife more than words can express. You should have seen him when I took him into my walk in closet and opened the tent and the glaring light from the autocobs came over him..picture a scene where someone in a movie opening a door with nothing but white light falling over their body and the tune of angels voice plays ..aaaAHHHH. It was like a young man receiving his first lap dance at a high class strip joint. He just couldn't stop smiling and laughing saying "Holy shit, Holy shit...HOLY SHIT!" and "how in the hell did you do this??!" He has a general idea on growing and have friends that grow "bag seed" , and has heard of autos, but this was the first time he seen them growing. We talked for hours...every night we talked about growing, he had so many questions and I was happy to answer them. Oh, now iam out of Sour Stomper, but it was worth it!

My brother and his fiance came to visit for vacation for nine days. They decided to get married ,basically at a moments noticed. We found a ordained minister and made it happen within 24 hours...What a blast..lol My brother is a friend of anything cannabis...and I decided to share some of the fruits of my labor. I didn't tell him that I grow. He was very, very pleased with the smoke ( Sour Stomper) he just kept saying..."God, Damn!..you cant get this good shit back home". What really, got me is when he said, Man, I wish we could grow this, I wish I knew your contact, I would go get some more. That coming from a connoisseur of sorts, made my day.
You are probably wondering if I let him know that I grew it myself...I did, I trust my brother and his wife more than words can express. You should have seen him when I took him into my walk in closet and opened the tent and the glaring light from the autocobs came over him..picture a scene where someone in a movie opening a door with nothing but white light falling over their body and the tune of angels voice plays ..aaaAHHHH. It was like a young man receiving his first lap dance at a high class strip joint. He just couldn't stop smiling and laughing saying "Holy shit, Holy shit...HOLY SHIT!" and "how in the hell did you do this??!" He has a general idea on growing and have friends that grow "bag seed" , and has heard of autos, but this was the first time he seen them growing. We talked for hours...every night we talked about growing, he had so many questions and I was happy to answer them. Oh, now iam out of Sour Stomper, but it was worth it!
Sounds pretty awesome.

It's nice to find someone to trust with this hobby of ours. Someone to talk to face to face. Good on ya!

Great story. A great memory that’ll last a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back