Status
Not open for further replies.
Many moons ago I had a vitreous detachment in both of my eyes . No big deal now but at first my optometrist was concerned that it was a retinal tear which can of course lead to blindness if not correct by surgery immediately !! I was scared but everything turned out just fine and other than the flashing lights and some floaters riding around my eyeballs all is good . Today I will go to the optometrist who will place drops in my eyes that are very uncomfortable and will leave me patialy blind for the next 4 to 6 hours . He will of course be looking for any future damage and problems before they happen . I just can't imagine being blind so I wear sunglasses all the time now . Being deaf I can deal with , blindness no . Sight is very precious protect it when you can . Sermon is over . :thumbsup:

I’m kind of struggling with the heat in my tent at the moment. And to make things worse I have a 2 day wedding this week so will be gone from Thursday am until Saturday pm.

I have 2 plants in 2 litre bottles that I’m worrying about. I blame the bride n groom for this!!

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like to keep the flap opened slightly on my tent and keep a small fan running all the time just to keep the air moving . Helps to some degree to cool things off and reduce evaporation . :thumbsup:

I like to keep the flap opened slightly on my tent and keep a small fan running all the time just to keep the air moving . Helps to some degree to cool things off and reduce evaporation . :thumbsup:

Hey Bear,

I have a clip on fan there and also a tower fan. I’m not comfortable with leaving the flap open as the tent is in a small one bedroom apartment. Hopefully it will start cooling down soon as it’s not typical heat for the region.

HH

You all can agree with me.
d4913452bbd9f9afeedf062b4a10ffa1.jpg
:BigHug: Agreed, Growing is so addicting..
e96352a2830bfebb8422ed424e93b98d.jpg

Wanna see my plants?[emoji102] Message me[emoji106]

Hot as hell in here today. Neighbor (that lives in the part of the house with the thermostat) turned it off last night (was a cool night, but still... that's what thermostats are for), and forgot to turn it on before leaving for the day. Been 90 in here until just an hour ago...

Other than that, not a bad day! You?
Mine was great. Spent most of the day fishing, and made a new hippie friend. Got to talking about pot, smoked a little bit of both mine and his, and then he asked if I knew anything about growing because his "Quarkle" (purple urkel x who knows what) won't grow, and looks like shit.
He showed me a few pics of the two plants, and I almost told him to give them to me so I can get them healthy again... It almost looked like they had every known deficiency going on all at once haha.
I told him it looks like he needs to buy a bag of the stuff I use for my tomatoes, that's pretty well balanced out NPK wise.
He gave me a bundle of freshly harvested garlic for the advice.
20180708_072759.jpg

Mine was great. Spent most of the day fishing, and made a new hippie friend. Got to talking about pot, smoked a little bit of both mine and his, and then he asked if I knew anything about growing because his "Quarkle" (purple urkel x who knows what) won't grow, and looks like shit.
He showed me a few pics of the two plants, and I almost told him to give them to me so I can get them healthy again... It almost looked like they had every known deficiency going on all at once haha.
I told him it looks like he needs to buy a bag of the stuff I use for my tomatoes, that's pretty well balanced out NPK wise.
He gave me a bundle of freshly harvested garlic for the advice.View attachment 927901

Good old fashioned trading at its best!

HH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back