Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @iWumbo I'm kinda buzzing over here now so not sure on the grow template/log. Guess if I find it I'll tag you
Im pretty toasted and cant find it lol. Do you like ipa's, i got a 6er of these space ipa or whatever its called. It is a dayum good beer
20180705_210041.jpg
cheers bushmaster:cheers::drunks:

Which is kinda true

That's normal, dude! You have to pull the trigger on her, not on her friends........which automatically qualifies you for prickhood! They do grow out of it, hopefully sooner rather than later. These days the way other parents seem to just let their kids run wild makes it very difficult to maintain any sort of discipline and structure without being a total shit in their eyes. You have to pick your battles......you can't let the inmates run the asylum, but choose the times you come down hard very carefully. Make sure you and your wife are on the same page.....kids can smell disagreement between their parents like sharks smelling blood in the water and they will play you off each other so fast it will make your head swim!

That's normal, dude! You have to pull the trigger on her, not on her friends........which automatically qualifies you for prickhood! They do grow out of it, hopefully sooner rather than later. These days the way other parents seem to just let their kids run wild makes it very difficult to maintain any sort of discipline and structure without being a total shit in their eyes. You have to pick your battles......you can't let the inmates run the asylum, but choose the times you come down hard very carefully. Make sure you and your wife are on the same page.....kids can smell disagreement between their parents like sharks smelling blood in the water and they will play you off each other so fast it will make your head swim!
Wise words.Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back