Status
Not open for further replies.
I ha

d the same problem....only it was at 17........It's not like you can exactly claim the moral high ground here! That said, I think 15 is too young....but trying to prevent it these days short of locking her in her room 24/7 is probably impossible......maybe trying to discuss the responsibility of taking anything that alters your response to things.........raising sons is bad enough but daughters are the pits when they reach that age.....could have your wife try........
I can fully understand raising kids. I have 1 son and 3 daughters. The sibling feuds can get you going crazy and not in a good way.

I can fully understand raising kids. I have 1 son and 3 daughters. The sibling feuds can get you going crazy and not in a good way.

I raised 2 of each variety, lol! Three of which were a set of nonidentical triplets.......try that if want some stress!! With the girls, the hormone swings drove me up a tree........one minute screaming and yelling, the next, bursting into tears. I know one thing, I wouldn't want to be a kid these days!

Time for a big ole fat glob of some wax :smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::pass::pass: got some raskal og wax kinda of a sappy terp sauce consistency, tastes like straight pine needles and lemon. Its sooo good. here is a low quality pic that doesnt really do it any justice. :hookah: cheers peeples
153100550488775421224.jpg

I ha

d the same problem....only it was at 17........It's not like you can exactly claim the moral high ground here! That said, I think 15 is too young....but trying to prevent it these days short of locking her in her room 24/7 is probably impossible......maybe trying to discuss the responsibility of taking anything that alters your response to things.........raising sons is bad enough but daughters are the pits when they reach that age.....could have your wife try........
Yea,I’m not quite sure how I’m going to deal with it yet..I need her to know that she can come to me with any problem,anytime this is the most important I think..

I raised 2 of each variety, lol! Three of which were a set of nonidentical triplets.......try that if want some stress!! With the girls, the hormone swings drove me up a tree........one minute screaming and yelling, the next, bursting into tears. I know one thing, I wouldn't want to be a kid these days!
That sounds insane.My boys argue with each other too but they love each other so much when they’ve been told off

Yea,I’m not quite sure how I’m going to deal with it yet..I need her to know that she can come to me with any problem,anytime this is the most important I think..
That is definitely true.....getting kids to talk is hard enough....but if they feel you aren't approachable or won't listen you'll never get anything out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back