Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I don't have a ph pen yet. I've just been winging my grows so far. I should get one soon just to be able to check. But using distilled water is just cleaning the probe before and after use. Then you'll store it in the recommended storage solution. You never want the probe to dry out.

OK, Thanks! How about that DDA lady.........she sure is enthusiastic........she's like a cult leader........check out her thread called "Tangwena's Malawi-style Cob Cure!" They ain't talking lights!

not bad bushy...........been watching soccer most of the day.........got a question for you......just got a ph pen.......the instructions say to dip the probe in distilled water before using and after every use.....is this necessary?

you also want to be calibrating it in between a number of uses

not bad bushy...........been watching soccer most of the day.........got a question for you......just got a ph pen.......the instructions say to dip the probe in distilled water before using and after every use.....is this necessary?
I have never used distilled water,I put a little tap water or a buffer solution in the cap when it’s not in use.just rinse it off before you use it and never ever let it dry out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back