Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is mine guys Like I said the first day Bushmaster mentioned I had a been popped and through it in. That is why it is done now. It as been a learning experience. I never knew I could grow such a good sized plant in two liters of soil if you have a container to put it in you can get away with watering once a day. I grow plants this size using three gallons of not so cheap pro mix I might have to rethink my whole growing regime. The first picture is my competition picture
IMG_9687.JPG

These are just some more shots of her.
IMG_9683.JPG

IMG_9685.JPG
IMG_9693.JPG
I have had a blast great fun and learning.:bighug::smokeout::woohoo1: BIG BUD AUTO

Hello stoners hope everyone is having good weekend.:baked::smokeout:
Can someone plz link me to the grow template/log thing :thanks:

That is one heck of a different style dry/cure

There were several people on that thread that swore some of the good sativa strains would produce a cob that 0.3-0.5Gm were chewed and then swallowed would give a high that compared with acid.......I don't know about that but SS said it took her interstellar on more than one occasion!

@Ash-a-Ton you got rockets ready for UFC tonight?
At work. But tuning in. With rockets. Lol
Pfl was Thursday .tuf finale last night. And more fights tonight. Been a damn good week for a fight fan!

Derik Lewis is gonna go deep tonight and put nganwho to sleep. And how dare d.c come in to fight Stipe as a fat slob.
Other than that. Awesome card!
Wish Max was fighting still

Here is mine guys Like I said the first day Bushmaster mentioned I had a been popped and through it in. That is why it is done now. It as been a learning experience. I never knew I could grow such a good sized plant in two liters of soil if you have a container to put it in you can get away with watering once a day. I grow plants this size using three gallons of not so cheap pro mix I might have to rethink my whole growing regime. The first picture is my competition picture
View attachment 927735

View attachment 927736
View attachment 927737 View attachment 927738 I have had a blast great fun and learning.:bighug::smokeout::woohoo1: BIG BUD AUTO
I just had someone come in and confused thr heck out of me which is not hard. I thought I was in the comp forum.

I ha
Yea,we have spoke about it,I’m just a bit shocked
d the same problem....only it was at 17........It's not like you can exactly claim the moral high ground here! That said, I think 15 is too young....but trying to prevent it these days short of locking her in her room 24/7 is probably impossible......maybe trying to discuss the responsibility of taking anything that alters your response to things.........raising sons is bad enough but daughters are the pits when they reach that age.....could have your wife try........

View attachment 927735

View attachment 927736
View attachment 927737 View attachment 927738 I have had a blast great fun and learning.:bighug::smokeout::woohoo1: BIG BUD AUTO
Nice job @F.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back