Status
Not open for further replies.
How's it going, folks?

Hot as hell in here today. Neighbor (that lives in the part of the house with the thermostat) turned it off last night (was a cool night, but still... that's what thermostats are for), and forgot to turn it on before leaving for the day. Been 90 in here until just an hour ago...

Other than that, not a bad day! You?

Hot as hell in here today. Neighbor (that lives in the part of the house with the thermostat) turned it off last night (was a cool night, but still... that's what thermostats are for), and forgot to turn it on before leaving for the day. Been 90 in here until just an hour ago...

Other than that, not a bad day! You?

I used to live in an old, old apartment building that had a single thermostat in the managers office for the boiler heat in the whole 20 unit, three story building. Warm as it would get sometimes in my place tucked in a corner, I figure it had to be roasting on the third floor when it got really cold out.

I used to live in an old, old apartment building that had a single thermostat in the managers office for the boiler heat in the whole 20 unit, three story building. Warm as it would get sometimes in my place tucked in a corner, I figure it had to be roasting on the third floor when it got really cold out.

In the winter, during particularly cold evenings, the neighbor will turn on a space heater, which eventually brings the room up over the thermostat setting. There is no real fix for this outside of me getting my own heating/cooling. So todayI ordered a small window air conditoining unit. Already have an oil-filled portable radiator, so I should be set.

The plants will love this, too... The res temps are so high the o2 levels are probably pretty bad - even with the bubblers. a 10 F drop will make a world of difference.

Im pretty toasted and cant find it lol. Do you like ipa's, i got a 6er of these space ipa or whatever its called. It is a dayum good beer View attachment 927744 cheers bushmaster:cheers::drunks:
I like some of the ipa's, just not into the ones that are extremely bitter hoppy. Right now I've been having some leinenkugels summer shandy

Why does my grow log say completed? Is there a way to fix that I just posted the log a few hours ago. I dunno wat i did wrong for it to say completed already:shrug::condom:
I took the Completed tag off and put Photoperiod but if you don't want any I can change it again.

We have the monsoon storms rolling in. I got to finish grilling some chicken earlier before the propane ran out and the sprinkling started. Now I'm watching purple/blue lighting flashes out of the window. I might have to turn up my extraction fan if the humidity get to bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back