Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, do you think your GG4 might be a photo?
Its still getting 20 hours of light a day, so I dont think it would have ever started flowering if it was a photo.

Just spent a good amount of time looking at all the budsites. All of them, even the smaller ones, are frosting up nicely. It's getting interesting trying to keep the nutes where they need to be. One of the major drawbacks to these teeny tanks is how sensitive they are to slight changes in chemistry. Like keeping a fish in a small bowl vs a huge tank. The plants are subjected to more dramatic changes than they otherwise would. I.E. If I let the solution get down to 25% capacity (which takes about 12 hours), the pH drops to 5 or lower. She's eating like two plants, because, well, it sorta is.

My first grow I did two in one tank. It didn't take long to figure out why that was a horrible mistake. Near the end of flowering, I had roots growing over the sides of the tank looking for somewhere to go. It only took 2 liters of solution to fill the tank, due to how much the roots displaced. I am shocked it ever finished, really. I wound up trying to kill one (the one that looked more damaged from nutrient issues) to give the other a chance. I literally chopped it down to about 12 inches of bare center stem left, and damned if it didn't start to sprout branches and new flowers in less than a week. By the time the other one finished, the "dead" one was a proper bush again, and was still growing.

The one that lived was also some genetic oddity. It was supposed to be a low ryder#2, and wound up being 4.5 feet high. Not what I'd describe as "low". Yielded a ton, too. about 3x what I was expecting at the start.

Finally! This wretched work week is over...

And that means it's....

partytime.gif

party2.gif

party3.gif

hey folks :pass:when you have bought all the kit and you in the swing of growing,dreaming about what your next big spend will be in the tent/cupboard.stop think spares,fan and filter because when the cloth thing looks like this it aint worth a shite
IMG_5566.JPG

:pighug:

hey folks :pass:when you have bought all the kit and you in the swing of growing,dreaming about what your next big spend will be in the tent/cupboard.stop think spares,fan and filter because when the cloth thing looks like this it aint worth a shite
View attachment 927396
:pighug:
Yeah I am starting to wonder when my carbon filter is gonna give up the ghost. Still on the one I installed late last year. The pre-filter looks pretty gnarley, and could probably use a trip through the laundry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back