Status
Not open for further replies.
evening Tai :pass:gone13:pass: Mike :pass:dave :pass:stoner peeps :pass:
AFN health advisory....remember folks in times of warm weather to keep the intake of fluids up
View attachment 927278
and maybe a wee pipe that looks a little bit too much like a cock :cuss:
but theres water in the bottom and its a rather quiet nice n smooth.
:pighug:

Archie, your tea must be really strong or laced with something powerful to float that green object in the air like that. Didn't I see that green object in a movie recently?

The vocalist, Reid Genaur, is IMHO, one of the best young song writers in the US!

Put an Edit on your photo @Oily Mark ...:headbang:..before you post...then the image will post right way up...

Good Afternoon Mossy, Stoners,

I've been meaning to ask this question. I usually upload to albums but I see the upload link on the post page and wonder where those pictures are cached?

Well, at least the THC part of the genetics seems to have come through!!
Sure seems that way. And "thanks" to the genetic anomaly, the plant is about 2x the size it normally gets to.

Archie, your tea must be really strong or laced with something powerful to float that green object in the air like that. Didn't I see that green object in a movie recently?
Was just about ask a similar question. Archie's magic bowl....

Sure seems that way. And "thanks" to the genetic anomaly, the plant is about 2x the size it normally gets to.

Was just about ask a similar question. Archie's magic bowl....

Whose strain is it? You think its just a weird phenotype?

f86bf038210a98e3029c61dbb0551455.jpg

I'm off to take my dog out and watch the next match........catch up later........have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back